IGNORED

Plaid - Tekkon Kinkreet - Original Sountrack

fumi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Grim on Mbient

I've been asking questions in this topic where to buy this release and they seem to be deleted... why and who did this?

I've been asking questions in this topic where to buy this release and they seem to be deleted... why and who did this?

dont know - ive noticed it too, cos i mentioned cdjapan.co.jp is a good place in japan with an english site for CDs.

Guest Grim on Mbient

dont know - ive noticed it too, cos i mentioned cdjapan.co.jp is a good place in japan with an english site for CDs.

Even your post is deleted...

The one who did it better have a plausible explanation for it, or does watmm rather support illegal file sharing?

Guest conrad hilton

Even your post is deleted...

The one who did it better have a plausible explanation for it, or does watmm rather support illegal file sharing?

after the database crash the other day we lost some posts.

have you tried here

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dannniel

So, this is like, really good. Much better than Greedy Baby. I hope Warpmart get it in at some point. Best Plaid material in a LONG time.

• 5 months later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms
wow this album is great!!!!

the remix album? did you get it already?

USA DVD release for tekkon kinkreet (under that title, unusually) is confirmed for sept 25th 2007.

there's also a blu-ray edition for those interested, and within the specs already mentioned for this BR edition, there's a plaid interview in there. you should find amazon.com listings online already, so usual retailers will also have their listing around now... i use dvdpacific - the BR is £13 plus postage there.

Guest arbee

great thing they release a US version of the DVD... but now I'm waiting for a regular release of the album. it's goooood... but I don't wanna pay like 50$.

Archived