IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - NEW ALBUM IN 2007

Pitbulle

is it a xmas wish list?

- i want a bit of analord, then a couple of drill&bass trax, then at least 5 prepared piano tunes, then some acousmatic ones, bit of smojphace, then some ambient ones & a new remix of diggeridoo etc..

with some many styles & different hopes a new afx album might disapoint many people

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he's actually going to do an album of bumpin' ragtime jingles.

That would actually be pretty sweet. I like ragtime and blues. American blues and piano music is some of my favorite music.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

That would actually be pretty sweet. I like ragtime and blues. American blues and piano music is some of my favorite music.

i decided i wanted to crack a joke about it being 1800's dance, and that was what my brain spat out. :rhubear2:

i decided i wanted to crack a joke about it being 1800's dance, and that was what my brain spat out. :rhubear2:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060208232304/...detail.php?id=9

sadly offline now, it seems.

Guest beavis14996
QUOTE(Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin @ Dec 13 2006, 04:44 PM)

i want bradley strider in cd, all stuffs of bradley strider in one cd... fingers crossed :whistling:

it will be wonderful! thats my boy :aphexsign:

What the fuck is everyone talking about, Richard is obviously heading more into the folk rock scene at the moment and the album is certain to feature some nice tracks.

I vote for teh ambient album.

Or for an experimental, acousmatic album à la Gwarek2 and Kladfvgbung Michshk.

Now THAT would deliver..

Guest synthisist
I have just confirmed it is hip-hop.

Your posts are useless. Seriously, some people are so stupid it's laughable.

(butane bob)

Guest Glass Plate
I have just confirmed it is hip-hop.

Your posts are useless. Seriously, some people are so stupid it's laughable.

(butane bob)

Not a fan.

B00067YOK4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Even though there hasn't been a huge amount of releases since I started listening to Aphex Twin around 1999 or so, every release has been a surprise to me in terms of sounds. So I'm expecting the unexpected (and I'm not saying I'm expecting anything "innovative").

Maybe I'm just not analytical enough.

i really hope Richard does a hip hop album someday. he could vocal on it, and maybe have his first guest vocals, Andre 3000? Rakim? Princess Superstar? Phillie-T? maybe a little Jin or EL-P? you know he could rewrite the book.

Guest AlexPallas

no princess superstar or EL-P

jin sounds like a rad idea, dont think the rakim thing would work out but it would be worth a try i suppose and Andre 3000 seems a little boring

Archived