IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - NEW ALBUM IN 2007

Pitbulle

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know i said earlier that this is definitely happening (and i'm sure it is), but i was thinking last night that maybe it won't be by aphex twin at all. still by RDJ, but maybe a new alias.....maybe we won't even know that RDJ's released a new album until someone confirms that it's actually by rich......maybe it's already been released????

wait, so is this 100% confirmed?

no its not, its a vague regurgitation from a (i think) french music magazine that made a brief mention of a new aphex LP in 2007. Niether rephlex, aphex or warp have said a single thing about an upcoming Aphex release afaik.

and in response to what acid said the only time Richard james has popped his head in an internet msg board was the infamous Planet-mu board drunken analog vs VST plugins rant

and in response to what acid said the only time Richard james has popped his head in an internet msg board was the infamous Planet-mu board drunken analog vs VST plugins rant

Now, I hadn't heard about that... that sounds interesting - is there a link I can grab?

Now, I hadn't heard about that... that sounds interesting - is there a link I can grab?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Aphex_Tw...w.planet-mu.com

Guest skytree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Aphex_Tw...w.planet-mu.com

thanks for posting that kaini...hadn't read it before.

he's got some good points on analog vs. digital. writes a bit like a few members around here as well...

wait, so is this 100% confirmed?

no its not, its a vague regurgitation from a (i think) french music magazine that made a brief mention of a new aphex LP in 2007. Niether rephlex, aphex or warp have said a single thing about an upcoming Aphex release afaik.

I thought also there was a Warp guy who said aphex would be re-inventing music in 2007 or something.

Archived