IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - NEW ALBUM IN 2007

Pitbulle

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i really hope Richard does a hip hop album someday. he could vocal on it, and maybe have his first guest vocals, Andre 3000? Rakim? Princess Superstar? Phillie-T? maybe a little Jin or EL-P? you know he could rewrite the book.

jesus god no.

i really hope Richard does a hip hop album someday. he could vocal on it, and maybe have his first guest vocals, Andre 3000? Rakim? Princess Superstar? Phillie-T? maybe a little Jin or EL-P? you know he could rewrite the book.
He should start his own clothing company too :rhubear3:

Guest Glass Plate

I just got word from a member of the orchestra he has now rented out. He's been composing some neo-classical kick ass stuff.

Guest transfer

jesus god no.

agreed

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I just descovered this thread.

Remeber when aphex came here a while back and posted two different songs in some acid thread? One was kinda like typical analord, and the second was his fenix synth with some breakbeats? I imagine thats the direction he's prolly headed, analordish with breaks.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i don't know if i said it in this thread or elsewhere, but i've said i would love to see/hear analord + breaks, and i stand by that.

honestly my top picks (as if i get a vote!) would be either that, or whatever he thinks would be today's richard d. james album... there are, of course, many ways to do that, but i have faith he'd nail it still...

Remeber when aphex came here a while back and posted two different songs in some acid thread? One was kinda like typical analord, and the second was his fenix synth with some breakbeats?

where can i hear those tracks?

My sources in Cornwall have leaked news that Rdj will appear on the new "Duets"album, he is slated to join forces with Barry Manilow for an exciting new song called "Copacabanalord".

Lyrics below:

"Her name was Roland, she was a showgirl

With yellow feathers in her hair and a C/V Gate down to there

She would merengue and do the cha-cha................."

Guest green_calx

He should make an album with Madlib, if anyone. they both make tracks all day, and say they only make music for themselves, and if other people like it, great.

Archived