IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

I say the best tracks are, Theswere, Altibizz, Notwo, Paralel Suns, rale, and WNSN. I also really like the Plc. Oh yea and Simmm, duh lol. And Tankakern. And Fol3 is pretty interesting. And SonDEremwave is pretty rad in its context.

Guest Enter a new display name
bastards didn't have it... i'm gonna have to buy it online... shit!

I was sure this would not come out on March 3rd in North America. According to a few local music stores, Quaristice should be on shelves tomorrow.

bastards didn't have it... i'm gonna have to buy it online... shit!

Online it says that the release date for America is March 4. It makes more sense since new music is usually shipped on Tuesdays. I would check tomorrow. Unless you asked them about it already?

I will probably buy the regular edition as well.

I resisted buying a copy of the regular CD in HMV today, as I've already preordered the Special Edition and Japanese release, and bought the MP3s from bleep. But I still may go and pick up a copy of the fucker in Norwich tomorrow. I can ill afford it, but it just looks so damn sexy...

Listened to it all day today, and I really do fucking love Quaristice. The only track I've yet to get into is Theswere. Not bad for a 20/21 track album.

the artwork reminds me of the cover art i did for a remix comp i did... "asymmetrical head presents: redos vol. 1"... same color too... but then again... i bit the designers republik style back then too... so it's full circle!

the artwork reminds me of the cover art i did for a remix comp i did... "asymmetrical head presents: redos vol. 1"... same color too... but then again... i bit the designers republik style back then too... so it's full circle!

it's white text on a solid blue background....

mm hmm!

whaaaaat?

post-118-1204675549_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Zoinkers Hammyshammy

Can anyone else hear the edits on Altibzz? Crossfades, hidden in plain sight.

whaaaaat?

post-118-1204675549_thumb.jpg

exp030cover.jpg

picked this up today, having only heard the Mary Anne Hobbes leak, and have now listened 3-4 times.

fucking awesome.

have some I like more than others, but nothing is bad.

very happy

you mean the special edition? Only 1000 were printed, but at least a few went to amazon.

like to know how many amazon got, my order with them says dispatch in may... not cancelling in case they've not had them, even though the date suggests the few they got have been and gone!