IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Teriyakisauce and red wine in a casserole? Champignons and oysters? Cheese? I knew you germans were into some sick shit but that is truly atrocious.

so I've come to the conclusion, yautia is a vastly superior tuber to the potato.. I wish I had this revelation sooner as now I would almost always prefer the former.. the texture is just so much softer, it literally melts in your mouth with its starchy, succulent goodness. recommended with some olive oil and dash of Kala namak or ordinary table salt

Edited by Ovitus

Dinner tonight. The missus brought back a couple of nice vintages from France. Most of the veggies and herbs are from our garden. Well lush.

ADC07B23-D2C7-44F2-8F19-A6F62611BAB7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Dinner tonight. The missus brought back a couple of nice vintages from France. Most of the veggies and herbs are from our garden. Well lush.

attachicon.gifADC07B23-D2C7-44F2-8F19-A6F62611BAB7.jpeg

v nice. Into gardening now?

I would love to have a garden, even if it was just a few veggies or whatever. I just don't think I'd be able to maintain it well enough. Some plants are pretty resilient though, you can grow tomatoes with next to zero fuss. 

edit: I've a hugeeeee backyard at the new home, might try a few planters or something.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Having a post-fmlday meal; bratwurst on baguette with mustard, onion chutney and some fancy pickles, kimchi on the side, cracked open a cold boy.

Quorn pasties w/ Tropical Sun hot pepper and scotch bonnet sauces, and some Emerge Zero.

I actually prefer the Quorn over regular pasties, as there's never any gristle and they do really good pastry for frozen supermarket gear.