IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beat Max Payne 3. It was pretty good. I love the dark narration that goes along with the Max Payne games. Makes me wanna go back and play 1 & 2 again.

I'm now playing Crysis 2 on my PS3 as my computer's GPU, my GTX 570, bit the dust a little while ago. :( I'm gonna call for a warranty exchange one of these days. Maybe they'll give me a 600 series GPU in return. I can dream, can't I?

playing through the early resident evils since i only played the original and 4 before.

1 directors cut on xperia play +1 remake on gamecube

2 on gamecube

3 on gamecube

3 is awesome so far!

Tried 5 a little a while ago.. seemed meh

0 and othe randoms i don't care about

want to finish 1 to 3 before 6 is out

resident EVIL!!! ....two

Guest mafted

the first R.E owned the entire series.. imo. admitted, i haven't played them all (2nd and a little of 3rd), but there was nothing like the first one when it came out. the shitty animation and Barry asking stupid questions the whole time,, it was a classic. now, it's like watching a Tekken inspired version of some derivative of the original.

I beat Max Payne 3. It was pretty good. I love the dark narration that goes along with the Max Payne games. Makes me wanna go back and play 1 & 2 again.

I'm now playing Crysis 2 on my PS3 as my computer's GPU, my GTX 570, bit the dust a little while ago. :( I'm gonna call for a warranty exchange one of these days. Maybe they'll give me a 600 series GPU in return. I can dream, can't I?

I thought about buying a GTX570 back when it was relatively new, but ended up with 2x GTX560ti for the same price.

thats neither here nor there.... but yeah play crysis2 with the high res texture packs you need something high end, but amazing graphics IMO when they're cranked. Also it is my favorite shooter to play multiplayer in. The stealth and armor mode make it really interesting....

I'm pretty sure it's Time Bandit -

10566-time-bandit-dos-screenshot-the-bridge-of-the-starship-excalibur.gif

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Time_Bandit

Ah, the days of yesteryear where half the screen on a game typically was useless...

Quite a change from the days where a programmer was never credited visibly on a game... (Like Steve Jobs on Breakout)

Guest Frankie5fingers

Would you guys recommend Deus Ex Human Revolution? its pretty cheap round these parts and i got a bit o' extra money.

yeah, i would but that depends on the price. its pretty good. if its around 20 bucks then yes.

From what I read (this was a while ago so I could be wrong) didn't he just bribe Woz into making it for him ?

Yeah, If I remember correctly from the Issackson Biography, that was the case. Steve was a master at getting people to do things for him.

Guest Frankie5fingers

[youtubehd]4CagMNLxa9M[/youtubehd]

sequel to amnesia! by the team who made dear esther!

never heard of either. but that trailer looks like something i might want to play. im guessing you played amnesia by your post. whats it like?

Guest futuregirlfriend

I bought the latest Humble Bundle the other day after not playing any games in a good while. Towards the end of Limbo now and what is my brain is this rope above the sign part of the background?

2012-06-16_00002.jpg

Would you guys recommend Deus Ex Human Revolution? its pretty cheap round these parts and i got a bit o' extra money.

Amazing game IMO, buy it.

Probably a 9/10 for me.

[youtubehd]4CagMNLxa9M[/youtubehd]

sequel to amnesia! by the team who made dear esther!

never heard of either. but that trailer looks like something i might want to play. im guessing you played amnesia by your post. whats it like?

Amnesia is amazing, probably scariest game ever created.Puzles were very very good as well. I loved the atmosphere and the story, excited about this.

Amazing game IMO, buy it.

Probably a 9/10 for me.

Yeah, awesome game. But you have to go stealth to get the best experience of playing it. So go buy it, and play the whole game stealthily. You won't regret it.

Archived