IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I beat FFXIII. I must say I really enjoyed it. Now I'm off to play GoW2 then GoW3.

I also managed to purchase Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 for only $30 each. Eager to play those as well.

I like your taste in games.

So I have been playing ps3 lately and I am looking for maybe some lesser known games that I may not have heard of. I have picked up every game that looks interesting at Gamestop, and I am up to date on all the main titles (FF13, Heavy Rain, GoW3 etc..) I would love to play a strategy/tactical RPG or something like that. Any recommendations?

So I have been playing ps3 lately and I am looking for maybe some lesser known games that I may not have heard of. I have picked up every game that looks interesting at Gamestop, and I am up to date on all the main titles (FF13, Heavy Rain, GoW3 etc..) I would love to play a strategy/tactical RPG or something like that. Any recommendations?

You ever try:

Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea, or Cross Edge?

Please tell me you've tried Demon's Souls

You ever try:

Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea, or Cross Edge?

Please tell me you've tried Demon's Souls

have valkyria chronicles and all the disgaeas and demon's souls, havent heard of cross edge, ill pick it up today

Guest Gary C

Holy shit, the Scarecrow stages in Arkham Asylum are enthralling. Exciting and genuinely frightening.

The whole game has started well (just defeated Bane at 16%), and I've been pleased to find that I'm rarely allowed to get bored with the game. There's always a target and a new obstacle in the way.

There are so many places I can't get to yet and can't wait to come back and get all the secrets. A few of the riddles are impossibly great too.

Guest PWSTEAL

I'm playing "Dead Space" on the PS3, beating it for the second time.

This really is an amazing & over looked game, there hasn't been a

actually good & scary survival horror game like this sense the original "Resident Evil".

Dead Space is SCARY, unlike that action game Resident Evil 5.

Guest PWSTEAL

Dead Space 2 coming uuuuuppp... :pedobear:

Yeah, hopefully it'll be even better than the first one,

Can't wait until more is reviled about it.

Dead-Space-2-5.jpg

Dead-Space-2-1.jpg

brutal legend = surprisingly good fun. sure it's a letdown for the guy who made grim fandango, but the way it starts all third-person hack-n-slash with vehicles and gradually morphs into semi-RTS is actually very well done, but maaaaaan is jack black fucking irritating. lemmy's character is pretty cool tho :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Lube Saibot

brutal legend = surprisingly good fun. sure it's a letdown for the guy who made grim fandango, but the way it starts all third-person hack-n-slash with vehicles and gradually morphs into semi-RTS is actually very well done, but maaaaaan is jack black fucking irritating. lemmy's character is pretty cool tho :emotawesomepm9:

I actually thought this was the first role in Black's career that ever fit him and that he ever nailed.

I actually thought this was the first role in Black's career that ever fit him and that he ever nailed.

welllll he's basically playing a hybrid of 'school of rock jack black' and 'tenacious d jack black' - let's face it, he tends to play himself in a large percentage of movies from about high fidelity onwards, excepting disney cartoons, and even then some. my son bought it - i actually said to him 'jack black's such a massive nerd that i reckon he's more excited about this than the last ten movies he's been in' and he lolled and agreed. i think it's the classic-metal-esque soundtrack and all the cameos and the general fuckin metal-ness of the thing that make it more than the sum of its parts. it's good fun.

Episodes from Liberty City on PS3. Surprised to see the framerates are a lot more consistent on PS3, very nice. Other than that I still think GTAIV is the most accomplished game by miles. Ooh and I love that new "Self-Actualization FM" (lol) radio channel. Bike :music:

Guest Dirty Protest

Just Cause 2, its brilliantly ridiculous. Tying soldiers to the back of a bike and driving up the street with them, never gets old.

Splinter Cell: Conviction - fuck me, this is hardcore. When I play stealth games I try to be as stealthy as possible and try to kill as few as possible. This isn't exactly working for me this time around - instead I'm a fucking panther just waiting to bite my victim in the throat.

Also, the interactive interrogations are brutal and very well executed!

Archived