IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light Trax - the newest game in the Art Style series on Wiiware, a remake of an old GBA game. very cool 8-bit looking light racer with 3D tracks now. good deal for $6

light-trax01.jpg

light_trax2.jpg

light_trax3.jpg

Mod Nation Racers comes out tomorrow! Yay!

So you were in the beta? How was it? Cuz I'm definitely thinking of picking this one up.

It's awesome. The customization already on there is incredible. Really easy to pick up and fun to play.

Does have a few problems though with online play, takes forever to get people on and when they do its always 4 and never 12. Did an online tournament earlier too and won the first 4 races and came 2nd in the final stage and someone quit as I crossed the line and it disconnected the server, counted as a forfeit for me and lost me a shitload of XP. I'm hoping patches sort the online stuff as it's awesome aside.

Cool, I picked it up. Can't wait to play it.

Guest disparaissant

Light Trax - the newest game in the Art Style series on Wiiware, a remake of an old GBA game. very cool 8-bit looking light racer with 3D tracks now. good deal for $6

light-trax01.jpg

light_trax2.jpg

light_trax3.jpg

this looks amazing, i am so getting it.

Guest ZeroHour

red dead redemption is amazing

i swear ive played poker on it now for atleast 5 hours straight

Um...wow. Just more reasons why I need a wii ( the music is hot as shit )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJcnVr-9dg

Oh , and I'm playing Shinobi ( PS2 ) I forgot how hard this game is .

Shinobi on the PS2 is fucking brutal. Seriously. One of the hardest, most unforgiving games I've ever played.

Picked up ModNation last night; got home too late from soccer practice to play it, so I'll probably come home to my son with an ear-to-ear grin on his face playing it. The beta was amazing, so I expect even more from the full game. I'm sure the online will get patch for rage-qutting soon enough.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

lol IN...DEED . I remember I almost had a nerves breakdown trying to beat to boss on the hardest difficulty ( I eventually beat him )

It should be illegal to make games this fucking hard .

Guest EDGEY

I just got a neat little game called "Torchlight", it's a diablo clone. It's almost the same as "Fate" from Wild Tangent. Fairly generic Action-RPG - fun stuff... kill things, loot stuff, kill bigger things, loot better stuff.

Guest mafted

i sometimes hope they're just holding out on HL3 to make it a bigger surprise after like a decade or so of them making it but yea that might actually just piss everyone off.

Sorry. Half Life 3 = Half Life 2 eps. 1-3, iirc. I remember reading an interview where one of the Valve guys expresses regret over the misleading naming convention.

Guest mafted

yea i know, but a real HL3 would be a complete remaking of the game.. like from 1 to 2, and not just what they had left over. but whatever.

they shouldnt have even bothered with the episodic bullshit, they should have known it wouldnt work. the source engine was dated 2 years after it was released and they havent done enough to update it to todays standards

they need a new engine, making half life 3 would be the right choice

their whole excuse for making episodes was that it would take them 10 years to make half life 3 because hl1 took them 2 years and hl2 took them 6 years, but the reason it took them so long is because they lost most of their stuff half way through and had to basically restart

Guest disparaissant

picked up that light trax game as well as bit.trip runner. holy goddamn, bit.trip runner is the most awesomely addicting yet still insanely frustrating game i've ever played.

picked up that light trax game as well as bit.trip runner. holy goddamn, bit.trip runner is the most awesomely addicting yet still insanely frustrating game i've ever played.

lol, i warned you. :beer:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

finally started to feel a little lack of guilt with my musical productivity and started playin games again.

Just about to beat Crysis (pretty damn fucking crazy game on hard when you get surrounded by countless north korean's(some with equally competent armor) helicopters, crazy aliens etc.) most people know its the most beautiful video game ever made with a good PC but the gameplay really is pretty fucking intense as well, I dont think it gets enough respect in the gameplay department, with huge dense environments and pretty decent AI I actually feel near the same rush as really good MP games playing its SP

Not sure if I would enjoy Crysis... I mean, Jack Carver (or Jack Kadaver as I named him) was just a random guy in a hawaiian shirt, and in Crysis you're this high tech machine thing ... plus I really dislike all the army- and team-stuff. Is this abandoned later on?

I'm currently playing Shadow of the Colossus for the first time (I found out my girlfriend just randomly has this game, a special edition even, and I was like :wtf: - but she can't handle the fights, so I get to play the whole game :rdjgrin: ) I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't know it already, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

buggy as shit, but I'm trying to do paper mario on a N64 emulator on my xbox. Loved the gamecube thousand year door game, rate it as one of the funnest game ever. Shame the old xbox doesn't have the power to run the N64 game without glitches.

Surreal64xxx.B6.0.CE_svn-3-Jan-2010 might play it better.

Archived