IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest AcrossCanyons

i just got this indie game called Apple jack on XBLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmjyicJ6_1M&feature=related

http://indiegameschannel.com/wp/2010/07/06/developer-spotlight-tim-sycamore/

its so mellow, deffo try it out for only 80MSP its a bargain!

i got this a while back and it is sick. love everything about it. some levels are quite challenging aswell!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jimmy James

i recently bought a ps2 to play all the gta games i could find! it's great finding all these awesome ps2 games dirt cheap! haha

i recently bought a ps2 to play all the gta games i could find! it's great finding all these awesome ps2 games dirt cheap! haha

Buy Shadow of the Colossus and Okami, though they are nothing like GTA, they are amazing games for the PS2.

Buy Shadow of the Colossus and Okami, though they are nothing like GTA, they are amazing games for the PS2.

Do that and also get Silent Hill 2.

and metal gear solid 2 and 3. and Ico.

and metal gear solid 2 and 3. and Ico. and rez.

I already have too many games that I already own and need to play. But I picked up Tekken 6 for $20 brand new. How could I have passed that up?

Guest Jimmy James

and metal gear solid 2 and 3. and Ico. and rez.

shadow of the colossus was one of the first games i grabbed along with all the gta games... i dig it! im just about halfway finished it... that Okami looks killer! gonna have to keep an eye out for that

i bought this onimusha trilogy for like 8 bucks... got it home and turned out the disc in 1 was the same as disc 2... so i brought it back and exchanged it for Silent Hill: Origins.

now i bought this ps2... it's the slim white one! haha got it for 50 bucks brand new, unopened... had no idea it even came with singstar! but yeah i originally bought it just to whip through san andreas n all that shit. and now im hittin' all the local pawn shops and finding all these great games for like 3 bucks each

silent hill origins... i dont think i would've been able to finish it if it weren't for walkthroughs and youtube! haha it's crazy how good these games look that were made in like '09! silent hill origins, manhunt2.

this gamestore where i found shadow of the colossus and red dead revolver wanted $40 for metal gear solid 3: subsistence, everyone i asked what games i should look for would tell me to grab that, i was like maan! i payed $50 for my system! no way im gonna pay $40 for this game... the guy wouldnt budge on price so i left it... got home... looked it up on craigslist and found a dude selling his for 10 bucks. i tried out #3 for a bit... figure i better start at the beginning and work my way up.... any of you still play that online??

i had hit up ebay to find manhunt. manhunt 1&2 and silent hill origins are pretty fuckin creepy!

now last week one of the big video chains... is shutting down most of their rental stores and they always have crazy dvd sales around now... i ended up grabbing CHE pt1 and 2 for 3 bucks each.... and while i was there i saw they had guitar hero aerosmith for 40 bucks... plus 50% off... i grabbed it for a goof! saw they had guitar hero metallica in the discount bin and got that for another 3 bucks... and while the dude was ringing those up he says to me... "you know we have rockband for ps2 also right?" another $20 bucks later and i have guitar hero and rockband! haha i never thought i'd get into that shit!

i should add up how much all this shit would've cost me if i bought em way back when and brand new

Currently playing and enjoying Half life 2 very very much. A LOT of good effort was put in that game.

unfortunately the games series gets worse after HL2 (although i enjoyed HL2-E1 and 2 very very very much) but when i say worse, i mean, better then 95% of games ever made. i guess coz HL2-E2 was quite short compared.

HL2-E1 is fucking epic!!!!!! going though the factory was a massive gameing moment for me for sure.

Im getting my orange box back of a mate tmrw and going to take the gnome for an adventure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBYyL_DgSk

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

bought shooter and enjoying the 2 player same screen play very much

enjoying the different suits you can put on. fire,water,inverter etc. just wish the levels were harder/more puzzly . maybe it gets harder as you go along

finished it. was surprisingly easy peezy. i expected it to be double the length for 10$. when is shooter 2 out?

Ok finished Half life 2. Great stuff!

Don't read unless you finished the game, please

Except for the lame excuse for a ending. I don't like "joke" endings like this

Guest ruiagnelo

how do see the ending then?

play the episodes now......

I might. But first, something different (hoping for Starcraft 2)

They're short - I recommend you plow through them, they're great fun.

The ending of Ep2 will make you crazy.

They're short - I recommend you plow through them, they're great fun.

The ending of Ep2 will make you crazy.

yep, im still crazy. But yeah play the episodes for sure. Worth it, they pick up right where it left off, pretty action packed too, but put together they are about the same length as HL2 vanilla.

Also I just bought BF: Bad Company 2 and Little Big Planet. Played both a little bit last night, good stuff.

Archived