IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

juuuust started new vegas... about 20 minutes in. no big developments here, as expected, but who gives a shit? it's new fuckin fallout! one thing so far, it's noticably less brown than fallout 3.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

18hrs in and I don't think I've seen anything particularly strange because of the Wild Wasteland perk just yet.

It could have been a graphics fuck up but I'm quite sure that a mountain just opened its eyelids and peeped at me for a split second. Perhaps I've been playing too long.

peeper.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

did anyone play infamous through as good AND bad? i'm about to sell it on and wondering if its different enough to play as bad guy instead

Alan Wake: The signal.

Was playing it, had reached a very frightening part of the game, when all of a sudden, all the electricity went out in my house.

Very creepy actually.. lol.

NBA2k11 what a sports game!! i dont even liek basketball but its AWesome. I got drafted to The celtics as a point gard. the be a player is soo tuff..very diffrent from what im used to, its a hardgame coz the Ai is just unreal and you have to work to get your player amazing or youll get F's in team play and i cant even slam dunk :(, though i did assist shaq with a massive allyoop lay up pass, but once i master the controls it's going to be awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIhWEmn79M

did anyone play infamous through as good AND bad? i'm about to sell it on and wondering if its different enough to play as bad guy instead

Its a good game, so that was enough for me to play it twice. Imho the good powers are better than the bad, you can take down enemys more accurate and faster, where as with the bad guy you just blow everything up killing nothing but yourself, which still can be kinda fun though ;)

Storywise it doesnt change thaat much besides the obvious.

Was playing Transformers WFC on 360. I downloaded the soundtrack to the 80s animated movie and put it on my ipod to play while in game. If you are at all familiar with the movie you may enjoy the result (playing The Touch while playing as Optimus, for instance.)

Guest disparaissant

i just rented dead space and beat it over the last few days.

holy shit

i haven't been that terrified by a game since silent hill on ps1.

i might try it on impossible mode but i dunno...

Typically playing as Bad gets you better/more powerful abilities, but from what I've heard it doesn't affect the outcome of the game too much.

Archived