IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Well, in fairness to Cody, Deliverance was both entertaining and funny, in droves.

not a huge fan of Deliverance and I assume you are speaking of the hilarious rape scene Ben but Randy Quaid in Vacation is my kind of funny hillbilly shit....

Excalibur is more my thing, I love the green glow of everything in the film, and the most bad ass Merlin portrayal that will ever be filmed.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

watching battlestar galactica again. best sci fi show ever/10 and i don't just mean the network (though its the only thing they've made that i've liked.)

watching battlestar galactica again. best sci fi show ever/10 and i don't just mean the network (though its the only thing they've made that i've liked.)

Yes its a good show and the boardgame is awesome :emotawesomepm9:

...but I dont know if I´d rewatch it. The first seasons were great, after that Starbuck annoyed the shit out of me.

Also: Frack :facepalm:

Finally seen In Bruges 8/10. Enjoyed the atmosphere.

winter's bone - Best Actress Nomination????????? Laura Palmer/10

Yeah this film is fucking BORING and the subject matter being about the worst of the worst America has to offer, its hillbillies....

it is like Idiocracy the extended horror version....

fuck rednecks and films about them that aren't hilarious, all hillbilly films should either be funny or at least entertaining, i.e. Gummo....and Horseapples

Stronglydisagree

Guest AcrossCanyons

Watched (500) Days of Summer the other night - great film, enjoyed every aspect of it pretty much. The only thing I'm not sure on is part of the ending.

(him meeting the other girl). Not sure if it was necessary.

Would be a great film to watch with a girl (I watched it alone. foreveralone.jpg)

Yes its a good show and the boardgame is awesome :emotawesomepm9:

...but I dont know if I´d rewatch it. The first seasons were great, after that Starbuck annoyed the shit out of me.

Also: Frack :facepalm:

Finally seen In Bruges 8/10. Enjoyed the atmosphere.

muffitii-battlestar.jpg

Guest Mirezzi

yeah it's a movie for emo hipster city slicker pretentious twats

fixt

I completely disagree with anybody who would dare to disagree with you.

Archived