IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zooey deschanel is one of the most unappealing female leads in the history of movies

Your opinions are like a mirror to mine as of late....

I don't know if i would say that, the only thing i've noticed you ever openly express dislike for in the past 6 months is the band 2562, you are on a hyper positive 'like everything that crosses my path' streak if you will. which is admirable to be into so much current stuff, i wish i was more like that

I try to only discuss what I enjoy and not what I find disappointing...

I actually dig 2562 now, just was a bit thrown off by his sounding a lot like Kit Clayton...

and do you really wish you were more like that? I smell sarcasm....

jesus people here really find her appealing?

this is the forum that liked leah.

Nerdy cute chicks are so much more appealing to me(and I think most WATMMrz) than the 'Helen of Troy' babes everyone worships these days...

Guest zaphod

she doesn't seem nerdy though, she just strikes me as one of those irritatingly distant "quirky" chicks who doesn't project any kind of personality or sexuality. which doesn't work very well on screen.

Guest Adjective

i love Top Secret, i was trying to get that on the playlist for one of our movie nights but "it's like hot shots! with val kilmer" didn't sell well

she doesn't seem nerdy though, she just strikes me as one of those irritatingly distant "quirky" chicks who doesn't project any kind of personality or sexuality. which doesn't work very well on screen.

The Conan interview I posted up is pure nerdosity....and apparently according to Yegg shows how spoiled she is...I disagree

The Room 0/10, for the fact that the director made the film to be a serious dramatic piece, completely failing....

10/10 for it being completely the most terrible film I have seen in a while, and it is hilarious...and now the director says he meant to make it funny....NOPE, sorry, he made the worst film since Troll 2

The Room 0/10, for the fact that the director made the film to be a serious dramatic piece, completely failing....

10/10 for it being completely the most terrible film I have seen in a while, and it is hilarious...and now the director says he meant to make it funny....NOPE, sorry, he made the worst film since Troll 2

nah, it was horrible, but tongue in cheek fo sho.

The hangover disappointed a huge Zach G fan right here.......

i've been crushing on zooey since she sang in Elf

zooey-deschanel.jpg

agreed. very "cute"

zooey deschanel actually hit on one of my best friends a couple years ago at the wrap party of a movie they both were working on.

he turned her down.

true story.

Idiot!!!

and Sneaksta, the more I think about it, the more I feel he was the main component of 'The Hangover' and yes it didn't capitalize on his brilliance...nor was it as funny as other films to recently come out, that haven't made nearly the amount of money

Between Two Ferns!

Guest zaphod

yeah the hangover kind of sucked, in hindsight.

vicky cristina barcelona

watched this for a second time since i was drunk the first time i saw it. sexy movie, probably my favorite of the newer woody allen. penelope cruz is pretty hot when she acts insane. 8.5/10

and Sneaksta, the more I think about it, the more I feel he was the main component of 'The Hangover' and yes it didn't capitalize on his brilliance...nor was it as funny as other films to recently come out, that haven't made nearly the amount of money

Between Two Ferns!

yeah, total untapped potential. The main problem was that the movie didn't showcase HIS comedy style, which may have pushed the movie into the over the top funny category... But nooo...... fucking Hollywood. Speaking OF, what movies have you seen recently (comedy) that were soo much better?

Guest Mr Salads

I think if you have a dick she does project sexuality. She does have an irritating quirkiness about her but thats what made her the best casting choice for 500. Either way if you dont see it you dont see it. Who gives a fuck.

The Conan interview I posted up is pure nerdosity.

Nerdy? I think you mean silly masturbatory nostalgia.

Bruno - 6/10

some 3 word reviews

benjamin button - weak, blanchett sexy

night at the museum 2 - lol at villain

breakfast club - mollie ringwald's gusset

angels and demons - managed twenty minutes

Guest Adjective

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

i only watched the series before

6/10, didn't really enjoy it and Audrey wasn't in it

i think the beginning of the movie, before it focuses on Laura Palmer is gold. after that i would probably give a similar rating.

This thread made me look up Titicut Follies

Much what i excpected, a psychiatry with inhuman conditions. But it still had an effect on me, i felt sad and disgusted afterwards. I'm not gonna give a score, what's the point after watching horrible things like that.

What also sucks is that this film was banned for such a long time. If it wasn't, i believe it would've had a more positive change in psychiatric institutions in the 60's.

I'm just glad that these conditions are happening less and less these days ... right? Right?

also,

putitika charles plymouth putitika benjamin kaplan putitika volpe putitika deputy governor richardson putitika parole board putitika putitika mccormick putitika putitika and all members on parole putitika i want all those men arrested putitika pititika from 168 pounds down to 96 and it's a pound putitika and i am called borges putitika and john kennedy walked the earth putitika they sent from mississippi niggers over this fucking part of the country putitika john kennedy i say you sick boy you listen to the wrong fucking people putitika no good we send back to england putitika and back to misissipi putitika and we put a sign up there nigger dont let me see you fuck out of your lights sunder putitika and i will go to pittsburgh general hospital and i shall wait putitika john f kennedy thy will is done putitika also lucifer johnson putitika president johnson putitika come and stay at Holiday Inn and jaqueline bring the children with you also for all that thou saith is done for i say unto thee putitika putitika everything and my right hand son the spirit at my side, there.

Archived