IGNORED

Clark - Totems Flare

o00o

seriously, why do the japanesians get the bonus stuff? :\\\\\\\

Seriously, the answer that most people give to that query is "Well, CD's cost so much more in Japan so artists are encouraged to add an extra track as an incentive for the Japanese public to buy from their local shop instead of importing a copy from eBay.com". It's a lazy fucking answer, but it's the one most people opt for because they read it somewhere on the internet.

do you have it?

No bearikson, i don't think he has. Otherwise he would have said. Very optimistic query there, beariksson

And finally from Bearikson:

i want the live cd

Well, Bearikson, i don't think you are the only one. It is a natural response to want that CD. We are grateful you jumped to the front of the queue to exclaim your desire to own that CD. I think maybe you will one day have mp3's of that CD, Sony Beariksson. But you will have to be patient. Santa isn't coming for 7 months, so will have to be a good boy until then and do good posts on this forum and maybe Santa will reward you with a bootleg. Around december time, you should fire off this letter to Lapland:

"Dear mp3 Santa,

My name is bearikson and i have been a very good boy this year. Santa, I love to listen to IDM and I like to own all the tracks by my favourite artists. I saw a Live CD that I wanted to own but it's only available in Japan. Do you have it in your sack? Santa, if you are delivering over Japan can you ask them why they get all the good bonus goodies? I have been a very good boy this year and i find it saddening that the Japanese are being unfairly rewarded. Santa, I am so into the IDM scene at the moment and I like to do posts and stuff about the music on a forum so I can keep up to date with whats going on. Sometimes I talk shit but mainly I like to ask questions and give opinions. I'm good, santa. This Live CD is top of my wishlist. Please bring it to me. I'll do anything for you and Rudolph. Anything.

Love Bearikson"

lol

this made me smile

you still seem like a weirdo though.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear santa,

can you please take this request as another preorder for the same cd as bear? in addition, i will need an old sock too. maybe an elf sock because when i read that news, i skeet skeeted all over myself.

Thanks,

waiting for christmas in july.

p.s. if your fat ass wont bring me that cd, can you just send me a link from the heavens so i know where i can order it from? thanks santa! i will make you some cookies

Guest nene multiple assgasms
Actually, the japanese release of Totems Flare is out, and have a 21 minutes Bonus Track on Totems Flare, plus a bonus Live Cd :

Yep.jpg

Cool.

where'd you order from? also, what's the catalogue number(s)? I looked on the hmv japan and amazon japan websites, and there's a regular japanese version as well as a limited edition japanese version, but the limited edition is a little cheaper than the regular edition, which seems weird.

Seriously, the answer that most people give to that query is "Well, CD's cost so much more in Japan so artists are encouraged to add an extra track as an incentive for the Japanese public to buy from their local shop instead of importing a copy from eBay.com". It's a lazy fucking answer, but it's the one most people opt for because they read it somewhere on the internet.

do you have it?

No bearikson, i don't think he has. Otherwise he would have said. Very optimistic query there, beariksson

And finally from Bearikson:

i want the live cd

Well, Bearikson, i don't think you are the only one. It is a natural response to want that CD. We are grateful you jumped to the front of the queue to exclaim your desire to own that CD. I think maybe you will one day have mp3's of that CD, Sony Beariksson. But you will have to be patient. Santa isn't coming for 7 months, so will have to be a good boy until then and do good posts on this forum and maybe Santa will reward you with a bootleg. Around december time, you should fire off this letter to Lapland:

"Dear mp3 Santa,

My name is bearikson and i have been a very good boy this year. Santa, I love to listen to IDM and I like to own all the tracks by my favourite artists. I saw a Live CD that I wanted to own but it's only available in Japan. Do you have it in your sack? Santa, if you are delivering over Japan can you ask them why they get all the good bonus goodies? I have been a very good boy this year and i find it saddening that the Japanese are being unfairly rewarded. Santa, I am so into the IDM scene at the moment and I like to do posts and stuff about the music on a forum so I can keep up to date with whats going on. Sometimes I talk shit but mainly I like to ask questions and give opinions. I'm good, santa. This Live CD is top of my wishlist. Please bring it to me. I'll do anything for you and Rudolph. Anything.

Love Bearikson"

lmao

I think this is the first time I ever enjoyed anything you've posted

Sony Beariksson averages 7 hours per day in this subforum keeping up to date with all the new releases.

Just sayin'.

Check the "users browsing this forum" bit at the bottom of the screen, i bet beariksson is there eight times out of ten. I think he's anticipating a major release and wants to be the first one to see it be announced.

Sony Beariksson averages 7 hours per day in this subforum keeping up to date with all the new releases.

Just sayin'.

Check the "users browsing this forum" bit at the bottom of the screen, i bet beariksson is there eight times out of ten. I think he's anticipating a major release and wants to be the first one to see it be announced.

You've discovered my best kept secret..

:beer:

Let's have sexual intercourse!

I've said to you quite recently that your name reminds me of the Interpol song Lief eRIKSON.

Upon hearing this news you were indifferent to it.

So?

I had the song in my mp3 library when you mentioned it, but I didn't feel like I had to say anything about it.

What are you trying to say?

No wrong, this new Clark stuff is exceedingly special. It's his best yet. What i was trying to say is that Beariksson's name reminds of the Lief Erikson track by Interpol. I just wanted to know what his opinion of that was. I think he may have named himself after that track and just changed the bit at the start to "bear".

No wrong, this new Clark stuff is exceedingly special. It's his best yet. What i was trying to say is that Beariksson's name reminds of the Lief Erikson track by Interpol. I just wanted to know what his opinion of that was. I think he may have named himself after that track and just changed the bit at the start to "bear".

Have you been sitting there moping over it since you wrote it?

Well, it's not inspired of that title, no.

It's called Leif Erikson by the way.

Guest recycle
i like listening to Totems flare better on laptop speakers than real ones. does that make me a dick head?

not really

i like listening to Totems flare better on laptop speakers than real ones. does that make me a dick head?

not as long as you like listening to totems flare

Guest olson

is that not the case? i thought that too since i read it somewhere on the internet...

Guest hahathhat

maybe it's a reference to Leif Erikson?

Is that a clever way of trying to correct a spelling mistake buttmunch?

Edit: Clicked the link and saw that there a few guys who are named Leif Erikson. One was an architect, one was an explorer. I guess one of those guys inspired Interpol to create that track, and in turn inspire beariksson to name himself after that track. But put "bear" at the start.

anyone listened to the second sampler yet? I heard the first one, which doesnt seem to anticipate anything about the new stuff on the album, so now I'm kinda curious if they kept it that way. (I'm not gonna listen to it until I heard it live...still :closedeyes: )

Archived