IGNORED

DMX Krew Subforum Petition.

Guest morphis2525

Guest morphis2525

I'm Gonna Sign Right Now. Ed Upton Is A Fearless Producer who deserves a subforum as much as boc cylob plaid and vibert. If you don't know the krew, you should do yourself a favor and expose yourself.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the consensus on the best dmx krew album?

is all of their/his music straight electro?

what is it about this group that people love?

i have listened through nu romantix a few times and find it incredibly good

Guest morphis2525

edmx has been all over the place the past few years he's been doing some dubstepy stuff. my absolute fave has to be nu romantix, with snow cub second, and we are dmx third. all the collapse of the wave function series is good. his covers of showroom dummies is excellent. the stuff he did as david micheal cross for the white leather label is excellent cold war electro. Kiss goodbye on a Japanese label is superb. i haven't come across any dmx releases that leave a bad taste in my mouth, save for smash metal 7" but i think that was a piss take to begin with.

why the fuck is Aphex Twin listed as the artist for the track "You Can't Hide Your Love" on Fresssh!

?

I've been wondering this for a while

and doesn't Wave Funk sound nearly identical to the Tuss albums (or a lo-fi version of them)

conspiracy

does anybody else actually get emotional to this music? i mean, even though it's cheesy and a little tongue in cheek - it has a way of makin you feel

Guest morphis2525

quantised universe & Ionospheric Exploration are two really nice electro ep's really remind me of drexciya.

Guest morphis2525
<br />why the fuck is Aphex Twin listed as the artist for the track "You Can't Hide Your Love" on Fresssh!<br /><br />?<br /><br />I've been wondering this for a while<br /><br />and doesn't Wave Funk sound nearly identical to the Tuss albums (or a lo-fi version of them)<br /><br />conspiracy<br /><br />does anybody else actually get emotional to this music? i mean, even though it's cheesy and a little tongue in cheek - it has a way of makin you feel<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Wave Funk does remind me of a lofi tuss now that yuo point that out. Conspiracy = Yes

MY FAVOURITE TRACK BY ED IS THE VINYL ONLY TRACK 'BANG THE GONG' ITS A STONKER OF AN ACID HOUSE TRACK AND I CO PRODUCED IT.

no but seriously not only does ed bring the ruckus with his vast array of musics spanding all electronic genres he is also a fucking beast playing out live. i think he is my favourite person to see live as he goes bonkers or rather makes the girls go bonkers in crowd. and he is a real tuff guy and good egg, im stoked to be his label mate and buddy.

im all for an DMX krew subforum

maybe delete plaid subforum because lets face it there not exactly ground breaking anymore and as far as i know/care they dont even make music anymore. let ed have there place for someone who is active and doing somthing worthwile

Guest morphis2525
<br />MY FAVOURITE TRACK BY ED IS THE VINYL ONLY TRACK 'BANG THE GONG' ITS A STONKER OF AN ACID HOUSE TRACK AND I CO PRODUCED IT. <br /><br />no but seriously not only does ed bring the ruckus with his vast array of musics spanding all electronic genres he is also a fucking beast playing out live. i think he is my favourite person to see live as he goes bonkers or rather makes the girls go bonkers in crowd. and he is a real tuff guy and good egg, im stoked to be his label mate and buddy. <br /><br /><br />im all for an DMX krew subforum <br /><br />maybe delete plaid subforum because lets face it there not exactly ground breaking anymore and as far as i know/care they dont even make music anymore. let ed have there place for someone who is active and doing somthing worthwile<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />AMEN, well said I also forgot about the CMA love on the various acid comp out on weme

Archived