IGNORED

DMX Krew Subforum Petition.

Guest morphis2525

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a fan, seems pretty niche too. Chris Clark deserves a sub-forum more, but all the elite watmmers seem to dislike him. His threads get a lot more activity though... More than DMX or any other non sub-form artist. Too bad Joyrex wouldn't make a poll for him. Too busy advertising the PS3's new advertisements I guess.

sure why not. if cylob gets a subforum then dmx deserve one too. but where does this end?

That's a very good point, and hence why I'm doing a poll and thinking about it - in retrospect, perhaps adding Plaid and Cylob were a bit premature - the thing is, the subforums are only a small part of why we have featured artists to begin with - if I can ever sort out my life and schedule time to work on WATMM proper, then having a featured artist with articles, discography, interviews and photos, and a forum to discuss releases and the artist would make more sense. I don't want to add every artist out there, but focus on a few that are noteworthy in electronic music.

hey joyrex, why don't you just make a subforum for every single artist who's released something on rephlex before the 21st century, then write fuck you on your cock, take a photo, print it out and post it to venetian snares in an envelope made from dried, compacted shit.

Pffft - did that back in '06...

Guest David R James

I love DMX but i reckon there are others artists that would warrant a subform also, ceephax being one of them, it would be unfair to give one a forum and not the other. Not that they would care.

Guest theSun

why don't you just have a bunch of options for 1 or 2 new subforums and have people vote for which artists?

i think we should get a metallica forum up in here, the drumming is so complex!

Why not an Orb subforum.

I loves me some Ed DMX and he's certainly prolific but he's not really a major playa you know?

This, minus the Orb subforum idea

It was one of them..whatchamacallit, rhetoritical questions.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.HOMEALLISONPC\Desktop\fun.pic.finds\knight_rider.jpg

i don't know if you're serious but you are fucking funny. see you in the funny quotes thread

its like my mom trying to work out how to use a computer

I wanted to make an opinon before I voted but I've never really heard this guy.

I youtubed a few of his tracks and it seems a little bit too dance/house/oldschool electro for my taste.

someone list a few bomb tracks of his for me to scope out

Archived