IGNORED

DMX Krew Subforum Petition.

Guest morphis2525

Guest morphis2525
<br />
<br />maybe delete plaid subforum because lets face it there not exactly ground breaking anymore and as far as i know/care they dont even make music anymore. let ed have there place for someone who is active and doing somthing worthwile<br />
<br /><br /><br />yeah  come on... the last great  track they did was 16 years ago<br />
<br /><br /><br />

My Whole Heart Agrees With This, How'd The Get A Subforum Anyhow?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morphis2525

Not to mention He's a pioneer of his own Breakin Label also with 56 releases already, I mean come on.

maybe he's just not IDM enough for watmm.

the more i think about the more pissy i get

Guest morphis2525
<br />best album without vocals?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

2007 SH101 Tri ggers MS10, 2007 Snow Cub, 2005 Many Worlds (the collapse of the wave function volume 4),1998 Adrenalin Flow, 2009 Wave Funk Volume 1, 2008 edmx-quantised universe, 2008 Ionospheric Exploration, 2007 101 force-tha return, 2004 The Collapse Of The Wave Function, 1998 computor rockers-galaxy defenders, 1998 computor rockers-galaxy defenders, 1998 computor rockers-galaxy defenders, 2001 Megamix 2001 ep, 2005 Body Destruction 12'', 2006 edmx & yuri suzuki-it's house, 2006 edmx & yuri suzuki-it's house, 2007 edmx-r-100, etc.........

some of theswe releases have vocal samples but nothing that could be considered actual lyrics.

As brought up in this thread, I'm considering adding a DMX Krew subforum so fans of Ed's work can discuss it - however, while I personally think his music is great and he certainly meets the personal requirements I have to be a WATMM "featured artist", I'd like to gauge the community's opinion on adding him.

Please keep the whole "we don't need more subforums, I don't like subforums" discussion out of this - that's not what this is primarily about.

So, let's discuss this!

yeah i'm for ditching plaid as well, basically the only time I hear them is when I watch a show and the commercial break comes up using their tunes

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

sure why not. if cylob gets a subforum then dmx deserve one too. but where does this end?

i say too obscure, look at how the plaid forum has turned out. there would be a higher chance of discussion on his music if we just let it occur here because more people check general banter daily! same goes for plaid, u ziq, etc

and are people seriously dissing plaid in here!? wtf

Guest morphis2525

I that edmx has plenty of legs in terms of forums. it seems every person in to dmx krew has stories about their experiences, and input on how they respond to his music. dmx krew runs deep and deserves. he is one of the most FEARLESS producers i know of. Long Live DMX Krew

Guest morphis2525

I really can't believe there even has to be a poll about this, not to shit on democratic philosophies.

I never met a dmx krew hater on here yet

I think Dmx is too much fun and too much nothing else to have his own subforum.

Then again it's the people's choice that matters most. If there would be great and lively threads on a Dmx Krew subforum I go "Hurray, go for it!"

hey joyrex, why don't you just make a subforum for every single artist who's released something on rephlex before the 21st century, then write fuck you on your cock, take a photo, print it out and post it to venetian snares in an envelope made from dried, compacted shit.

Archived