IGNORED

DMX Krew Subforum Petition.

Guest morphis2525

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'still saying, a "music forum" would be much better than the crapola of fanboysism that is currently happening in all those subforums.

the only problem with that is it will severely damage our general banter.

Guest Otto Krat

Make the same poll for ceephax, drecxiya or even clark, and then compare the result.

Hum...no that's not the point. You only want to add Dmx because it rocks, so do it! :wtf:

i have a feeling this isn't going to be democratic at all in the end. also, how do you figure the 3rd option in the poll with the other 2?

Oh, ye of little faith... and the third option (I thought) is self-explanatory... if you don't care either way, but want it known that you did take the time to respond, you can vote #3. Simple, eh?

Why not put the New Releases under the General Music Discussion? I don't think it would confuse anyone and would be tiddy organized, also the artists subforums as they are get little attention maybe in the long run you could merge them with the GMD and put them as sticky threads.

That's a great idea actually - create a 3rd main category (like General Banter and EKT) and move all the music-related stuff (like New and Upcoming Releases and Live Dates and Tours and the Featured Artists) into that, and feature those as subforums of it. I'm guessing you mean 'stickies' as subforums of that main category, and not pinned threads as such...

How about an 'The other artists' subforum?

Cute, but it comes off as a bit... offensive? I dunno...

094443.png

FU-KING LOL

'still saying, a "music forum" would be much better than the crapola of fanboysism that is currently happening in all those subforums.

Well, as mentioned above, the Featured Artists subforums would theoretically move into a "music forum", for organizations' sake...

I gave this some more thought over the weekend, and decided to see what the poll results were after the weekend, and it's really close (45 yes to 42 no), so rather than go ahead and create another artist subforum, I'm going to go ahead and make "General Music Discussion" as a main category, and then move the Featured Artists, New and Upcoming Releases, Live Dates and Tours and *possibly* WATMMixes into that as subforums. If the experiment goes horribly awry, then we can always take those threads and merge them back into General Banter if need be. It will be up to the community and the Mods to ensure that the threads in there stay focused on music discussion, and any off-topic stuff go into General Banter. Also, let's try and keep the quality high by not posting inane shit like "I wonder if Clark likes chocolate cake?" there, and of course, keep it to artists that are NOT featured on the site - those discussions should still go in the appropriate subforum.

This will also hopefully (although I doubt it) solve the constant "[insert artist here] subforum!" threads...

Archived