IGNORED

Bochum Welt Appreciation Thread

posture

I'm curious...it's interesting to say it "didn't recognize" it like you would with digital things like computers.

The deck is fully auto and has light sensors in the platter to detect the record size - transparent vinyl = light shines right through = no detection, doesn't start :wacko:

Beautiful thing though, cast metal chassis, footprint barely larger than an LP sleeve, has the same drive motor as a 1200 and can even play records upside down or hanging on a wall:

466105e20b24a7512e9fecf89f0842e9.jpg

Managed a temporary fix for the clear vinyl problem by putting a slipmat under the record, will have to make one out of thinner card sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Bochum welt is great stuff, but I just popped in to say that turntable looks amazing. I want one for xmas.

• 2 weeks later...

if you dont like this classic, then i cant help it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrJ8XiljR5k&feature=related

Its not a classic, its fucking frrrrresh

dunno, i think it was released in 1997 with Desktop Robotics.

but yeah, as there is mostly shit released in electonic music nowadays, this sounds frrrrresh for sure...

I'm of the opinion that all three tracks from the extra 12" with Desktop Robotics are three of his BEST TRACKS EVER!

yes indeed. but close behind comes the progam 11 ep on Elypsia. that one is also beautiful.

• 9 months later...

I'm of the opinion that all three tracks from the extra 12" with Desktop Robotics are three of his BEST TRACKS EVER!

yes indeed. but close behind comes the progam 11 ep on Elypsia. that one is also beautiful.

Program 11 is my all time favourite I think

Program 11 is definitely in my top 3, right next to Desktop and Module 2. You just cannot beat those three. At all.

I finally got around to listening to his stuff a few months ago and it's fucking good.

Thanks to this thread Mr Welt has skipped to the top of my 'to buy list'. This stuff is absolutely spot on.

Edited by beerwolf

I really need Module 2 and Program 11 on vinyl, NOW.

Program 11 is pretty cheap, I think I paid $5 for my copy on Discogs. Module 2 however..that can be pretty scarce. I nabbed mine for $40 I believe.

Guest Fatcaesar

I really need Module 2 and Program 11 on vinyl, NOW.

Program 11 is pretty cheap, I think I paid $5 for my copy on Discogs. Module 2 however..that can be pretty scarce. I nabbed mine for $40 I believe.

Yea i know, and then it's the shipment cost as well, and if I'm unlucky the shipment could be like up to 10 euros for 1x 12", so for just Program 11 i could get it for (and i just checked) 6.5 euros including the shipment, that was very cheap for a mint condition 12", anyways I'm on a very tight budget these days and records aren't my priority, the record will still be there :) no limited pressing or so!Buit

But thanks for the heads up, and Module 2 would cost me 50 euro's, it's worth every penny but i don't got it heh..

anyways, I'll get it soon enough :)