Sorry for cross-posting, but I've been looking for a certain radio show for years now, and I can't find it for the life of me. I think I was listening to Soundcloud at the time, and when the mix ended, the algorithm shook this show out of its sleeve. I listened to a couple of episodes, really enjoyed it, then forgot about it for a while, and now it's haunting me. Here's what I remember about it (not much unfortunately):

• music genres featured were Ambient, New Age, Chillout; I remember some Terry Riley, Steve Roach, a bit of Kosmische Musik ...
  • presenter was female, so no, it's neither Hearts of Space nor Echoes.
  • I think she mentioned it was a bi-weekly show, not really sure though.
  • it was on some three letter radio station, something along the lines of NTS, NPR, NRK ...
  • they were definitely located in Hawaii
  • featured on Soundcloud (or maybe Mixcloud)
  • I guess it was four or five years ago, definitely pre-Covid, and it had been running for quite a while at the time.

I know that's not a lot to go on, but it's all I got, and who knows, maybe it rings a bell for one of you knowledgeable folks in here. Thanks for any pointers!

all tracks include a mix of handmade tape loops from Enya cassettes.
Enya albums sampled: "The Celts," "Watermark," "A Day Without Rain," and "Amarantine."

• 3 weeks later...

Mixed by Justin K Broadrick (GODFLESH). Remastered by Martin Bowes (The Cage Studios) from the original recordings supplied by Mick Harris.

old and gold. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...