IGNORED

post your most recent vinyl purchases

Rubin Farr

Guest TVHEAD

Pink Floyd - Meddle

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Both vinyls from 1971 and 1975.

Planning on buying Animals, their best work IMO.

^excellent purchase, one of my 1st I believe.

Over the summer:

SJffh.jpg

inW56.jpg

mydYs.jpg

dSpbJ.jpg

1S9h5.jpg

Oh my god: Burial, Aphex Twin and Steinvord!

How much did they cost you?

Pink Floyd - Meddle

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Both vinyls from 1971 and 1975.

Planning on buying Animals, their best work IMO.

^excellent purchase, one of my 1st I believe.

Over the summer:

Oh my god: Burial, Aphex Twin and Steinvord!

How much did they cost you?

The Aphex is the reissue, so that was only about £17. The Burial album was £13 I think and the steinvord was £10 or something.

Edited by chassis

Guest disparaissant

CameraZOOM-20120806185421354.jpg

heard a track from this on the way to hang out with a friend, we went to a record store and the 2 disc super special edition was only like 11 bucks. have a lot of REALLY GOOD memories that go with this particular piece of poptronica cheese so i'm happy with it :')

also the dude gave me a dirty projectors poster out of the window for free so win win

ps im parked

Edited by disparaissant

heard a track from this on the way to hang out with a friend, we went to a record store and the 2 disc super special edition was only like 11 bucks. have a lot of REALLY GOOD memories that go with this particular piece of poptronica cheese so i'm happy with it :')

also the dude gave me a dirty projectors poster out of the window for free so win win

ps im parked

fuck the haters, im not even a big Gibbons fan, but the first track on that album is amazing!

ps im parked

fuck the haters, im not even a big Gibbons fan, but the first track on that album is amazing!

I don't hate that album, I just can't listen to it anymore. has associations i would rather forget.

Whatever that big song was made me drop it..."some high places" or whatever it was called.

Now I just have the first track on my ipod..somewhere.

Whatever that big song was made me drop it..."some high places" or whatever it was called.

Such Great Heights.

Just picked this up which I was quite happy about. Hope the t-shirt fits:-

CS463373-01A-BIG.jpg

The music is techno/house of the mostly German variety, just a few tracks from the likes of M.A.N.D.Y., DJ Hell, Dapayk Solo.

Guest disparaissant

first track is good but "we will become silhouettes" was my jam back in '04. i'm a sucker for that every day is like sunday shit.

Edited by disparaissant

• 2 weeks later...