IGNORED

Roque - Brown Baby - 12" - All proceeds HAVE been donated

Squee

psiau001_620x.jpg

The artist has chosen to donate proceeds from this release to Black Girls Code, who aim to empower girls of color ages 7 to 17 to become innovators in STEM fields, leaders in their communities, and builders of their own futures through exposure to computer science and technology.

https://www.unearthedsounds.co.uk/collections/a-all-preorder/products/roque-brown-baby-ltd-handstamped-12

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/122846-psi-au001-roque-brown-baby-[ltd-hand-stamped-12

• Rubin Farr changed the title to [Squee] New release by me - 12"
18 hours ago, chassis said:

Ordered. Sounds great and I fully support the charity. Need more women and minorities in STEM.

❤️

3 hours ago, hello spiral said:

very nice, orderederedered

❤️

5 hours ago, hello spiral said:

I got it like 4-5 days ago

image0.jpg

Shown here with SCH 001

Oh shit, nice, man!!!

3 hours ago, Herr Jan said:

Nice job Squee, on the music and on the charity work. Ordered a few days ago after spiral tipped me about it ? 

Aw thanks, man! Appreciate it! : D

21 hours ago, chassis said:

Perfect Friday evening listening :beer: and only one of the few things I can play without my wife giving out that it's giving her a headache.

Haha, lovely to hear that!

200 copies were sold within the first three days which makes me super happy! Gotta help those kids!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, chassis said:

DId you find out Squee?

Not yet - still waiting for the label guy to get back to me, but as soon as I know I'll post it here and include af screenshot of the donation to BGC ?

11 minutes ago, Gocab said:

and how is your pizza oven doing?

It's doing great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived