IGNORED

Your least played Aphex Twin record?

beerwolf

i just don't like the pattern... or the breakbeat

but what about the pattern of the breakbeat?

In all seriousness, I love this track, but the gripe about it's dated simplicity makes sense I guess. It is just a few choice loops...but then again, it's all any really decent electronic track needs.

Mine's easily GAK. Nothing memorable or interesting. 26 mixes is a bit tedious to listen to in one session though.

I've only heard the first four Aphex albums & the Windowlicker EP so far, so I guess I have a lot of ones that are my least listened to. I've been listening to RDJ music for a couple of years now, I'm just really slow moving on from albums.

Classics followed by 26 Mixes for Cash. Probably played 2-3 times each. But those are both comps.

Out of the 5 proper albums, I'd say I Care Because You Do has probably been played the least over the course of my life.

GAK, Smojphace EP or '2 Remixes By AFX'

These. Though I have to say I don't listen to Classics a lot because I prefer to listen to the songs on their respective albums. I don't know why, I just prefer to listen to Polynomial-C on Xylem Tube (maybe the artwork does that to me).

OK this is probably going to be controversial but, as much as I listen to the Come To Daddy album, I always skip the title track. :hides:

But as far as albums go, least played is 26 Remixes... It has its moments, but not enough to make me want to put either CD in for a full spin.

Richard D. James Album

:wtf: Seriously, one of the most played for me.

Out of the 5 proper albums, I'd say I Care Because You Do has probably been played the least over the course of my life.

double :wtf: :wtf: THE most played for me.

Richard D. James Album

obviously you need to get your ears removed

LOL

OK this is probably going to be controversial but, as much as I listen to the Come To Daddy album, I always skip the title track. :hides:

So do i, weakest track imo

Archived