IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell if Craig is a troll or not. . . 99% of pics he posts here are either a) not funny at all (see the pic above) or b)insta- :facepalm: (see the pic of the cat/James Bond reference)

But, then, like the blood red moon rising above the fields as locusts devour the crops and the first born child of the infidels are culled by the Rider of the Pale horse, once in a fucking blue moon he actually posts something which is pretty damn funny (see . . . well, fuck, it'll take me a sec to find one) and I probably lol harder at that than anything, probably because of contrast more than anything else.

So, maybe Craig is just a genius and I'm the troll. Anyway, here's some funny pics so you can ignore my ranting:

2girls1cup-review.jpg

1193970739661tu5.jpg

TLbux4.jpeg

z3CUI0.jpeg

6xaCf.jpg

Guest ruiagnelo

Craig is neither a troll nor a genius. he just posts randomly and without a pattern. it just happens that sometimes he actually brings something funny

Archived