IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

Probably 800% jb7 jazzband but I saw this while I was looking for a FUUUUUUU pic to demonstrate my anger that Rubicon isn't getting a second season and thought this was kinda WATMM

R75Z68JtvpteqizjAhU6bt9Xo1_500.jpg

i've had this happen sadly, it gets stuck under the toilet seat more often, truthfully

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who goes to the toilet without the seat down, and with the seat down your cock is gonna hanging down against it whatever you do. So just put some toilet paper between your appendage and the side of the thing. Icky situation averted.

Guest futuregirlfriend
this probably pertains to too many people on here(tht tne)censored
btw how many people replied to your watmmix
:facepalm:

whoa what how the hell have i missed that subforum :facepalm:

Probably 800% jb7 jazzband but I saw this while I was looking for a FUUUUUUU pic to demonstrate my anger that Rubicon isn't getting a second season and thought this was kinda WATMM

i've had this happen sadly, it gets stuck under the toilet seat more often, truthfully

hardon or not, it's the sad reality of men sitting down to piss. I've seen a sign once that was depicting the prevention of this, by holding down your dick with one and at an angle so it points straight down ... it was only a stick figure but it looked humiliated.

work.2050077.2.flat,550x550,075,f.please-sit-down-to-pee.jpg

Guest futuregirlfriend

bravo... but whats this one from?

marquis.jpg

I wqatched (DUBs) it just a bit ago and now this week the internet seems to have gifs-a-plenty. What's that, Baader meinhof? Anywho, I think you can watch the whole thing on YouTube.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

getting horseshit on her head?

she's pretty good at it lol.

p.s. for anyone getting a boner during pooping it's probably due to the bowel movement stimulating your prostate.

ZnESg.jpg

VP8Ay.gif

what the fuck was she doing there?

i like how the horse moves it's tail out of the way before it dumps. I had always wondered about that.

Also, "peek-a-boo" is her opening line in full for anyone still wondering.

Archived