IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Haven't read the books but

I get the vibe that white-walkers are actually fucked-up, twisted Targaryens. Just the way they dress reminds of Dany's weirdo brother.

I've read all spoilers. I can't stop myself at this point.

Don't read the spoiler if you haven't read the books or care enough to keep asking for people to stop posting spoilers... get over it.

the great white walker is refereed to in the books, it's from an old story told to Bran by Old Nan. It's said the greatest of the white walkers was a Stark from waaaay back... who's name was Bran too... He may end up being the enemy to the 'lord of light' that keeps coming out of the south. Fire vs Ice maybe??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Haven't read the books but

I get the vibe that white-walkers are actually fucked-up, twisted Targaryens. Just the way they dress reminds of Dany's weirdo brother.

I've read all spoilers. I can't stop myself at this point.

Don't read the spoiler if you haven't read the books or care enough to keep asking for people to stop posting spoilers... get over it.

I clearly don't care enough to ask people to stop posting spoilers. Sort yourself out.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

:cerious:

the thread is tagged "spoilers!" lol

spoilers for the SHOW from the SHOW. so you know to only read if you're up-to-date on the SHOW NOT THE BOOKS YOU FILTHY PIGDOG

:cerious:

the thread is tagged "spoilers!" lol

spoilers for the SHOW from the SHOW. so you know to only read if you're up-to-date on the SHOW NOT THE BOOKS YOU FILTHY PIGDOG

Where'd you get that? The thread is titled "Game of Thrones" with a SPOILERS! tag. IMO that relates to all things GoT, books and TV. If you don't want GoT spoilers get off the internet, its the only way to keep your virginity intact.

i just remembered i started this thread. i say keep the book spoilers out. im sure most of us haven't read the books, but come here to talk about the show.

Tyrion gets eaten ALIVE! by a dragon

wish you had spoilers tag now dont ya

I added spoilers to your post...

I haven't watched the show and I don't plan on it, but if you just spoiled something major then you're quite the asshole.

Lol, it's a fake spoiler you guys, I would never spoil something major like that, i was just making a point about spoiler tags abd how important they are

who was the guy who tried to kidnap bran?

snazzy fighter guy who agreed to follow jon snow, from the last EP

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

lock or locke maybe. sent by bolton to find jon snow/bran. hodor ftw!

I didnt realize that warging gave the wargee extra strength also. or are they saying hodor was always that strong? before he couldn't break the chains, after he could so...

oh and as far as discussing book spoilers in this thread, I think as long as they in spoiler tags we be ok. if you want deep book discussion however I would start a new thread just to keep it clean and so you don't have to use spoiler tags. i know if i read ahead of the show I'd want to discuss how the show changed it etc

Lol, it's a fake spoiler you guys, I would never spoil something major like that, i was just making a point about spoiler tags abd how important they are

Well sorry about that then, how could i have ever doubted you deer.

the acting by dinklage was pretty bad in this episode.

also, what's the deal with theon rescue ? they've sliced through tens of people and couldn't manage a couple of dogs. awkward editing there as well.

Guest Gary C

I thought the same thing about the dogs. They're holding swords. It'll be nasty but three remaining soldiers should have been able to kill those dogs.

Dinklage was a little hammy, yeah, but the scene was wonderfully paced. Rousing. It made up for what was in large a tame episode. Getting so bored of Dragon-Queen.

Guest Gary C

Incidentally, I hadn't recognised this director's name before so maybe it was an issue with him. The editing of that scene and Dinklage getting away with ham, I mean.

Seems that he's only directed 4 episodes of GoT and none have been particularly stand-out. I was expecting a standard mid-season filler, and it largely was, but the trial was entertaining.

Fun Fact: today I saw an old fat guy who looked just like George rr Martin driving a shitty 90's minivan, im pretty sure it was him.

The trial could have been better, i remember in the books one of Tyrion's confessions was him ejaculated in someones soup, i get that you need cut stuff because of time but they should have kept at least two of tyrion's funny confessions.

Also that Theon failed rescue scene ended weird, maybe i wasnt paying enough attention.

yeah the theon rescue just didn't make sense. it was like it was cut.

Bolton unlocking a door

*cut*

Yara(?) rowing off like it was a piece of piss getting out..

WTF?

The trial was good though - I thought Dinklage was excellent.

Great to see Oberan(?) getting some time on screen because he's an interesting character (with Varis). He needs to kick some arse soon though, although I could watch him chillax in meetings and courts all day

i guess she hesitated about the whole thing after realizing that theon went full retard and then the dogophilia tipped the balance over towards teleportation to the extraction zone and fucking off.

Archived