IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

where is the emoji for thumbs down?

I thought you were unsubscribing to this thread?

P.S. I see all people from texas on here as this

rich+texan.gif

especially since you work in the energy/oil industry if I remember correctly.

YEEEEHAWWWW

that's an important observation that should resolve many of the problems you had with the show's writing in the last few episodes.

no kidding, that'd be a plot twist, eh?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for anyone craving something similar to game of thrones bookwise, not quite as good but still very enjoyable, im on the 5th book of the malazan book of the fallen.

its a monster, 10 books at 11,000 pages, the first two were kind of slow world builders, buts its picking up big time. also, its all been released, so no waiting 5 years for a fat heart attack man to finish the books.

guy at work seems to think Sansa banged Littlefinger?

She said " i know what you what" but i thought thought she knows that Littlefinger wants the throne not her snatch?

Snatch now, throne later

you think he banged her? isn't she like 14?

Yeah, but Littlefinger is much younger in the books. He's in his 20s, I think. Anyway, Littlefinger is in love with a child because she looks like her dead mother who wouldn't spread 'em when she was alive -- he has no shame.

man, i was so worried about this episode switching to tyrion execution in the last 5-10 minutes...wallies getting slaughtered isn't as nerve wrecking.

but yeah, this was a pretty badass ep overall and neatly directed, though they never manage to present the sense of scale right, it always feels like there are at most 15 people fighting. even though this assault was minor it seemed smaller than it was supposed to be. they could hire a bunch of illegal immigrants for cheap or something and make them wear ragged clothes and run around with swords...

don't know why they skimmed on the giant fight though, could be pretty brutal.

It should be clear now that the kids in the show are not as young as in the books. I think GRRM even said at one point that he regretted making some of them so young in the books.

Yeah, but Littlefinger is much younger in the books. He's in his 20s, I think. Anyway, Littlefinger is in love with a child because she looks like her dead mother who wouldn't spread 'em when she was alive -- he has no shame.

he's 32 in the books.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Petyr_Baelish

Born 268, the events of the TV show take place in 300.

he's 32 in the books.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Petyr_Baelish

Born 268, the events of the TV show take place in 300.

as she is 14!!!

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sansa

Born 286

Dirty dooooooooog

I hope they bring in some ineresting characters pretty soon, Oberyn was the only with some flair dammit. Getting bored with the rest. Well, not Ygritte. Nor Tyrion.

Fucks sake... I'll have no reason to watch this by the end of the season.

wanna know a tyrion spoiler that'll make you feel better?

I've finished all the novels but still, you people make me sick. Even saying shit like this could be a semi-spoiler and no-one gives a fuck that you can read a book.

Anyway, the new episode was great, possibly because I may be one of the few to like Jon Snow and am deeply envious of his hair

wanna know a tyrion spoiler that'll make you feel better?

I've finished all the novels but still, you people make me sick. Even saying shit like this could be a semi-spoiler and no-one gives a fuck that you can read a book.

are you implying that Tyrion...

I really like lord baelish and I think him and sansa hooking up is going to be a really good plot line. She seems to be turning towards him. baelish's intentions may be many, but if he treats her well I don't see any problem with him having multiple reasons for being interested in her. He is a practical man. So far he has done pretty well by her. She may be 14 in the story whatever, but in the show she doesn't really seem 14. More like 16-18. It's medieval times though so whatever. Hopefully their relationship will at least be consensual.

It was definitely sad as fuck when ygritte died. John hasn't had a lot of positivity in his life for a while, and the fact that he contemptuously smiled at her while she furiously pulled back her bow and aimed it towards him made it even harder to swallow her untimely death.

Archived