IGNORED

New interview with Grant of Rephlex

psn

You're preparing new releases by Dwayne Omarr, TCM and Zwischenwelt. What else is on the radar for this year?

Really importantly and imminently, Dave Monolith debut album. Outstanding. And more Wisp. Those two guys are hugely underrated or unknown by too many so do check 'em out and help us promote them, so the world becomes a better place. I have seen their music leave people crying, smiling, jumping every time everywhere. I also have the dopest album by Aleksi Perälä which is mental sub bass and pure harmonics like mother nature’s dub. A shedload of absolutely top quality lush dance tunes from Jodey Kendrick (keeping the hot core of acid house, Detroit techno and braindance burning), deep electronics from the D’Arcangelo brothers, the mysterious Steinvord and an audio-visual project from one of my favourite artists, Pierre Bastien. There are a couple of other new people in the schedule too but more info about them later…

http://www.spannered.org/music/1721/

Guest Gravity

Horay, Monolith!

Agreed. Good news all around.

By the way, has that "Farewell Frenchman" track been released on his Myspace in the past or was it only on that Electronic Explorations show?

ah cool, was just coming on here to post about my interview, peeps already picked up on it. thanks for posting!

my review of the zwischenwelt album will be on the site soon...

You're preparing new releases by Dwayne Omarr, TCM and Zwischenwelt. What else is on the radar for this year?

Really importantly and imminently, Dave Monolith debut album. Outstanding. And more Wisp. Those two guys are hugely underrated or unknown by too many so do check 'em out and help us promote them, so the world becomes a better place. I have seen their music leave people crying, smiling, jumping every time everywhere. I also have the dopest album by Aleksi Perälä which is mental sub bass and pure harmonics like mother nature’s dub. A shedload of absolutely top quality lush dance tunes from Jodey Kendrick (keeping the hot core of acid house, Detroit techno and braindance burning), deep electronics from the D’Arcangelo brothers, the mysterious Steinvord and an audio-visual project from one of my favourite artists, Pierre Bastien. There are a couple of other new people in the schedule too but more info about them later…

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Beatles-fans.jpg

more Monolith, more Wisp, more Perala, more Kendrick, more D'arcangelo (around April for anyone else like me that's interested.), Steinvord finally getting a release and Pierre Bastien who has made some interesting albums before (check out the track say Avid Diva for example...)

With Dwayne Omarr, Zwichenselt and that hip hop rap related thing it seems rephlex is really bouncing back (with physical releases too!)

Archived