IGNORED

Plaid - Trail

subtract

By taking this long they could produce a complete DVD with videos in addition like they did with Greedy Baby. Maybe they even did (remember this classical painting video with new material not long ago?)

By taking this long they could produce a complete DVD with videos in addition like they did with Greedy Baby. Maybe they even did (remember this classical painting video with new material not long ago?)

i would have to change my underpants if this were revealed to be the case! (and again, approx. half an hour later)

i would have to change my underpants if this were revealed to be the case! (and again, approx. half an hour later)

so in case its not going to happen, where to put this animation with the new material? The quality in production did not induce it was created to be used only during a liveshow

• 1 month later...

yeah i saw that too. it seems to be a reworked newer version of ............. can't remember what it's called but i'll find it. :)

i'd say this is probably from Scintilli... i like it.

I think part of this song was used for the Greed Baby DVD's menu. By the way, does anyone has a rip of those sound clips used for the menu?

I can't download Plaid - Trail. Can someone of you gents give me a working link, please?

i was gonna link you to DL,but it seems that its been taken down.. why dont you try soulseek? :/

unfortunately there's no soulseek for mac. i tried buying it through iTunes, but it's not there..

I think part of this song was used for the Greed Baby DVD's menu. By the way, does anyone has a rip of those sound clips used for the menu?

I noticed that as well. I have rips of four sound clips from the DVD, they're certainly more than just listenable but not a patch on the stuff that Pusilanimous uploaded a couple of years ago (in terms of respective sound quality). Depends if Joyrex minds me linking to them or not.....

i was gonna link you to DL,but it seems that its been taken down.. why dont you try soulseek? :/

unfortunately there's no soulseek for mac. i tried buying it through iTunes, but it's not there..

have you looked here??

http://www.legalsounds.com/download-mp3/echtra/lev-2010/zombie-ravers/song_2840511

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Individ

Just heard an HQ version of this track (not from the link above). What a tune!!! sounds amazing!!!

sharing is caring? :wink:

SoulseeX

Guest sirch

What a f##king amazing tune... fastly becoming one of my favourite Plaid tunes!

T O P

alrighty madog mate? could you possibly send us that tune in HQ? please :)

Guest sirch

..what i meant was if you have a really long track why not just leave it as a really long track instead of cutting it into 3 and calling it parts 1, 2, 3, etc. just leave it as 1 track instead of using it to take up the space of 3 tracks on an album.

anyway, Trail is very good, yes. :)

T O P

Shall do. Having problems with my computer at the moment... caught a nasty virus the other night and it's slowly shuting me down.. the complete set of b#st#rds!!! It's forced me into buying new hd and ram which i've been planning on doing for the past few months anyway. Once i'm done setting up my computer i'll give you a shout later mate.

Guest sirch

T O P

Shall do. Having problems with my computer at the moment... caught a nasty virus the other night and it's slowly shuting me down.. the complete set of b#st#rds!!! It's forced me into buying new hd and ram which i've been planning on doing for the past few months anyway. Once i'm done setting up my computer i'll give you a shout later mate.

ok no problem mate.. anytime is cool.. cheers!

Archived