IGNORED

James Blake is the new Phil Collins

beerwolf

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james *yawns* blake :closedeyes:

i can totally understand this :rolleyes: but he's actually a great musician that makes lots of different shit

think he made more interesting shit then burial all together (don't know why i'm comparing but at least it's better then to say phill collins)

he got some great ep's and even when he goes total emo yawn like on Overgrown it's still beautifull like fuck, can't help but loving that album and the bonus track is the shit

I've seen this thread bob around and I've always wondered why we have a James Blunt thread in here . Yes, I'm completely retarded.

I've said it in at least 1 other thread but dude can crank out they jams like this

And yet for everyone of these he goes and drops 10 tracks of vocal emo wank for brooklynites to stroke their pbr-soaked beards to

i went to school with a kid called jamie blake bu it was definitely not the same guy cos he was ginger.

James Blake is a ginger. he's just hidden this with hair colour.

i went to school with a kid called jamie blake bu it was definitely not the same guy cos he was ginger.

James Blake is a ginger. he's just hidden this with hair colour.

does he also microwave cats?

bloody boring innit. is that the point? yes, they are both boring middle class drivel-core.

PS. no ginger bashing please. my dad's a ginger (he'd put you in the bloody hostpital!)

haha! no one will understand that joke.

Phil Collins drummed and percussioned (yes! thats not a word) on brian enos Another Green World, he was the man on the drum kit! I know this 'cause I used to buy cd's and remember reading all the gubbins on the sleeve/booklet. Of course Metallica's and Slayers cd booklets were far more interesting, 'cause they had great lyrics and pictures depicting hell, war, injustice and satan! Another Green World is obviously not as interesting it just has a picture of...a very pastoral, quaintly English scene. However Phill Collins is on the credits for the drummer, I have it on good authority that he was sampled massively on Geogaddi. That alone makes him a billion more times than Boring Yawning Blake.

Maybe a lot of watmmers don't know that, maybe they do (Geogaddi was a lie though)

Phil Collins is awesome. Is James Blake awesome? Should I be interested?

William Blake is more awesome and more interesting. Hopefully that answers your question :wink:

Phil Collins is awesome. Is James Blake awesome? Should I be interested?

Do you feel threatened by negro music and/or thinly-veiled sexual innuendo? If so, peep James Blake ASAP.

Guest bitroast

haha, its funny that when something is poppy and vocal based you have to be 'closed minded' sorry 'narrow minded' not to like it.

it's not poppy in the slightest.

i know this is 5 years too late but this post is so funny

I've said it in at least 1 other thread but dude can crank out they jams like this

And yet for everyone of these he goes and drops 10 tracks of vocal emo wank for brooklynites to stroke their pbr-soaked beards to

Thanks for that one. The cmyk ep still gives me the shivers but all the mediocre singer-songwriter best buy wankery made me loose my interest quick.

Archived