IGNORED

Autechre Live in Amsterdam 2010-04-07 (FLAC) ??

Swerm

Anyone have this?? Found it on a torrent website. I can't download a lot at the moment so I have to be choosy :) But live FLAC 2010 sounds good. Just wondering what it's like, can't be bothered with lots of crowd noise n shit.

The date matches when the Oversteps tour landed at the (pretty awesome) Melkweg venue. Be interested to hear if the recording is any good, although there are already a few decent recordings from the Oversteps tour and the set did not deviate wildly from venue to venue.

We need more Quaristice-era sets!

Never heard much of their live stuff. People on this forum always saying how good Untilted and Quaristice live sets were. Any recommendations??

Let me know if you hear the FLAC though

Guest commercial

Anyone have this?? Found it on a torrent website. I can't download a lot at the moment so I have to be choosy :) But live FLAC 2010 sounds good. Just wondering what it's like, can't be bothered with lots of crowd noise n shit.

If you're talking about the D'moid torrent it's worth downloading, yes.

More music than crowd noise, good quality.

Found the Amsterdam torrent, it's actually a pretty ok recording. The bass is sometimes too loud but maybe it could be mastered by someone? Didn't listen all the way through though, just skipped through some parts.

I see that the torrent isn't working properly. I'll try uploading it to a filesharing site.

yes, live quaristice and/or oversteps board please!!

I've got the LA Quaristice set, very decent crowd recording if you're interested?

http://www.mediafire.com/?6gral56q5gbllmr

Here you go Swerm, Glasgow 2005 set. It's class.

Thanks loads, excited about this! Gave it a bit of a listen and it's like a new Untilted (a really dry Untilted but it's a soundboard recording). For me it's basically 68 minutes of new Autechre, which I can't help but get hard over.

yes, live quaristice and/or oversteps board please!!

I've got the LA Quaristice set, very decent crowd recording if you're interested?

i thought i remember that not being good quality? am i thinking of something else?

30:00 - 35:00 of that Glasgow set is just amazing

fixed that for ya. one of my favorite pieces of music i have.

i thought i remember that not being good quality? am i thinking of something else?

Might be thinking of something else? LA 2008 is the best sounding Quari tour recording that I know of. I'd happily be proven wrong though!

it's not great, but way better than I remember. thanks man. I love the very beginning of that set. I'd kill to have a sbd.

appreciate obel :beer:

Archived