IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Is there nothing the magic black wand won't solve.

/tries shaving bits off with a mandolin as a supplement for sliced truffle, as a topping on my risotto. hrmm, there are some things the magic black wand is best left out of. Perhaps because i violated it, instead of using it to violate something else, this dissipated thas madjeek.

a neighbours cat keeps chewing on some grass or a fern at the bottom of my front steps, then fucking throwing up. This morning the ants were getting in to it and the cat hadn't even bothered to move to the lawn before it chucked up all over the place. I'm loath to remove the fern, because i love ferns, they're magical plants, sending out spores instead of seeds and growing in places that seem impossible, but it's gonna have to get the chop cause the chuck has got to stop.

It's an annoying cat, keeps killing birds in my front garden too, i see it sometimes perched on the thick protruding root up from under the low branches of a medium height bush that is popular with the local avian life. The next morning when i get home from work, feathers strewn about the place. Probably takes the kill home to mummy, then leaves a bit left over for me in the form of vomit on my front steps.

/guess i should have posted this in the 'cute pictures' thread, heh.

i'm feeling seriously disillusioned with life in the city and am considering moving back home after the summer. it will mean giving up on all my aspirations. YOLO.

i gave up all my aspirations because of depressio and look at me!

NB: I am currently hiding in a corner with the shades drawn

London has gone to shit since the Tories basically, the rents are fucking extortionate and house prices even more so. fuck this town.

London has gone to shit since the Tories basically

Is this the strike filled Heath-era 70s Tories, the unemployment filled Thatcher-era 80s Tories, recession filled Major-era 90s Tories, or the pig filled* Cameron-era 00s Tories ?

*alleged

Is this the strike filled Heath-era 70s Tories, the unemployment filled Thatcher-era 80s Tories, recession filled Major-era 90s Tories, or the pig filled* Cameron-era 00s Tories ?

*alleged

Dave (pig fucker) Hameron mainly. The idea of affordable housing has gone straight down the crapper because he and his posh twat chums haven't a clue.

Is this the strike filled Heath-era 70s Tories, the unemployment filled Thatcher-era 80s Tories, recession filled Major-era 90s Tories, or the pig filled* Cameron-era 00s Tories ?*alleged

Probably since Churchill got the empire into war with the Germans, Tories. Blew up a lot of London, paved the way for joining Europe.

Yeah it was very awkward at the time. I was at work and received a phone call from my parents telling me that he showed up at their house and told them everything. They actually already knew I had a habit though. My family just kinda went along with it and told me that his family insisted that I leave the apartment and never come back. Was the last I ever heard from him.. never even spoke to me.

Needless to say I don't think I can bring myself to apply. :emb: Maybe just use this opportunity to rise above and continue studying for my CCNA -> CCNP.

Show up to the interview and put out a blunt in his eye. Then disown him for being blind. Then staple his asshole shut and keep feeding him pot brownies... and again, and again... and again...

And if after all that you still get the job offer just order fake piss online and use that to pass the pre-employment drug test.

But seriously. Is he a mormon?

Edited by Candiru

Yeah it was very awkward at the time. I was at work and received a phone call from my parents telling me that he showed up at their house and told them everything. They actually already knew I had a habit though. My family just kinda went along with it and told me that his family insisted that I leave the apartment and never come back. Was the last I ever heard from him.. never even spoke to me.

Needless to say I don't think I can bring myself to apply. :emb: Maybe just use this opportunity to rise above and continue studying for my CCNA -> CCNP.

Show up to the interview and put out a blunt in his eye. Then disown him for being blind. Then staple his asshole shut and keep feeding him pot brownies... and again, and again... and again...

And if after all that you still get the job offer just order fake piss online and use that to pass the pre-employment drug test.

But seriously. Is he a mormon?

Did he look like this ?

image.jpeg

If yes, mormon confirmed.

*alleged

Dave (pig fucker) Hameron mainly. The idea of affordable housing has gone straight down the crapper because he and his posh twat chums haven't a clue.

I only just managed to buy a flat in the Midlands. Can't imagine the horror of trying to buy anything in the capital.

Science Babe vs Food Babe (guest appearance by HotForWords aka Word Babe). this is the level of 21st century popular discourse about science and the world.

Science Babe vs Food Babe (guest appearance by HotForWords aka Word Babe). this is the level of 21st century popular discourse about science and the world.

Blame Food Babe and her followers for dumbing down the nutrition and medical debate in the first place. That being said, people calling her out could be a little more creative with their names. I follow Science Babe on Facebook which means I get dozens of "<academic discipline> Babe" profiles coming up on suggested pages, with selfies of spectacled women.

yes, I understand the current negative sentiment against Food Babe by the pitchfork-wielding army of interweb do-gooders, but I'm saying fuck all that. fuck all these internet 'educators'/clickbait whores. if this is what it takes to get people interested in the world around them, then I want off this planet (but what else is new).

abesimpsonyellingatsky.jpg

yes, I understand the current negative sentiment against Food Babe by the pitchfork-wielding army of interweb do-gooders, but I'm saying fuck all that. fuck all these internet 'educators'/clickbait whores. if this is what it takes to get people interested in the world around them, then I want off this planet (but what else is new).

abesimpsonyellingatsky.jpg

If it helps I don't think anything really changed in human civilization for the past few thousand years. Just take comfort in our inevitable end and have a beer or twenty.

I had a very hopeful job interview on Tuesday, where the two interviewers actually spent more time presenting the company, the things I'd do, the tools I'd use, the various benefits of working there, etc than asking me questions. Sounded more like a formality meet up than a "test" to be honest, which I found surprising and confidence-boosting.

Turns out I got the final answer today saying I didn't get the job.

Edited by Perezvon