IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I've said it several times, are parts of your limbic system so damaged you don't recall?

It's cluttering every thread up, I (and presumably others) have to sift through pages of your psychology banter to get back to the topic at hand. It's simple.

If it wasn't a trend in so many threads I wouldn't be addressing it like this.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Further OT: reading bullshit arguments about bullshit autist psychology digressions in this thread made me miss important plot points in The Sopranos and now I have to rewind.

(also it's 2017 in 5mins and I'm alone and watching an 18yr old show)

...elderly man in front of me just ripped a massive loud, dgaf fart

I just played a DGAF chord progression on the guitar to see what that might sound like.  It's a surprisingly uncommon progression considering how basic those chords are.  Not at all what I would have expected from flatulence.

...elderly man in front of me just ripped a massive loud, dgaf fart

I just played a DGAF chord progression on the guitar to see what that might sound like. It's a surprisingly uncommon progression considering how basic those chords are. Not at all what I would have expected from flatulence.

Tbqh it was microtonal in nature, buried within the sphinctal reverberations and heightened by the in-store acoustics of my local CVS. I believe this is what Autechre were going for with Draft 7.30

spiral, good effort, i did a frozen pizza and fell asleep by about 6pm. was memorable.

think i'll do the same tonight by 10pm

then have a monday where i don't have to go to work

really really shitty problems for once

Thx for the ideas, m9's

I don't eat meat, nor drink alcohol,

but spicy food, morphine and (the dregs of) Netflix are slated for the day

How are you getting morphine in this day and age? It's easy to do from certain things, but I never pegged you for a chemistry person Edited by Audioblysk

i started saying 'yah, YAH' a lot, like a rugby pleb. for irony. then i said it in the ear shot of my girlfriend for double pastiche. possibly a lot.

needles to say she is now yah... YAH'ing in public with me and we've become the very sweetest friends we whatted not to be. like a johnny cash cover needles to say it's actually pretty feels good man.

Thx for the ideas, m9's

I don't eat meat, nor drink alcohol,

but spicy food, morphine and (the dregs of) Netflix are slated for the day

How are you getting morphine in this day and age? It's easy to do from certain things, but I never pegged you for a chemistry person

I don't know anything about chemistry

(beyond what I learned in high school)

But I've heard that you can find unwashed poppy seeds online in bulk

Because they're legal, just like your poppy seed bagel is

yeh you can get sick from fucking around with poppy seeds and lemon juice and stuff. the poppy heads you can buy dried online even put out enough alkaloids to make homemade opium. then scratch and puke and trip. if that's your thing.

The levels of morphine can vary from pretty high to virtually non-existent in PST concoctions. Not the best way at all to go about any of that. Plus, lots of other alkaloids in the mix are pretty nasty. It's a long, droopy, itchy high that gives a good headache due the thebaine content of the brew.

Poppy pod extraction is far superior. Its actually quite easy to get relatively pure morphine from an extraction a 3rd grader could do. Don't want to get too specific here, but just something to look into. Very basic chemistry to get the morphine anions to crash out of the solution if you kno your alchemy.

Spent yesterday evening til 1am this morning ripping a cassette only release, 45 minutes a side and then dividing each side up into 12 and 14 tracks. The dividing was mostly intuitive guesswork, looking at the waveform etc (it's a very abstract album with no track times on the tracklist)

When it was all tagged and arranged properly in my media player and converted from wav to mp3 I hit play on the first track and realised my DAW had ripped the whole thing in mono :^)

'Algorithmic advertising' is starting to freak me out.

(Of course I know it's based on extrapolating my online activity to predict my offline activity, but it's making some eerily-accurate guesses about private details of my body, so yes I'm creeped out as fuck)

amazon prime video: so we were able to get this for free for one year because my girlfriend orders a lot from amazon and it offered her that deal BUT how fucking limited is this? every show i have tried to watch requires a subscription to another services (like shudder or fandor) otherwise a majority of shows are for rent or sale. is everyone using this just watching amazon prime originals because it seems like their business model is just to shilling movies/shows streaming elsewhere.

also: http://unitedchurchofbacon.org/