IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Fever and flu. Monday was pretty horrible, just sweating, a splitting head ache and falling in and out of sleep through the day. 800mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours or so. Now feeling much better.

Today I went to work because my colleague kept calling me and asking questions and I thought there was some kind of panic going on but it was just basically nothing. ffs

I just chatted with my colleagues half the day and made a big commit to a Python library I prepared already last week which required the above mentioned colleague to fix tens of source code files and a dozen or so automated build jobs.. About which she wasn't that happy about. Sweet revenge.

Fever hitting me harde. 101F and I have no fuckin' insurance to see a doctor.

Fml. My work is being super annoying about me taking sick days. Probably one of the worst things about being in the American workforce is that employers either don't believe you're sick or you're a pussy and should suck it up - thus exposing the virus to everyone because I couldn't take a few days to get my health together

I feel horrible. I haven't been this sick in who knows how long... holy fuck kill me

Starting tomorrow I'm working in a new location, same job. I just checked the bus route and I have two options: arrive 15 minutes late, or 1 1/4 hours early. :dry:

The fuck are you going? That seems rather odd for the Seattle area Edited by Audioblysk

Arrive 15 minutes late and blame it on "the ethnics". Then scream MAGA and let everyone know how yuuuge the company is going to be with you there. If anyone complains just tell em trump sent you.

Starting tomorrow I'm working in a new location, same job. I just checked the bus route and I have two options: arrive 15 minutes late, or 1 1/4 hours early. :dry:

geddabiiiiike

geddabiiiiike

but then how can blame ethnics?

geddabiiiiike

but then how can blame ethnics?

Ethnics can always be blamed. You know this, Chen. The reason he gets a bike is to avoid ethnics. His bosses will applaud and ask if he's packing any firearms in case the ethnics try to steal his bike

That is whe Luke whips out his katana to another round of joyous applause and cheering.

Or maybe I'm describing my NyQuil dreams

(Lol fuckin iPhone autocorrects brand names to have proper capitalization, I blame ethnics and will be building a wall around my phone)

My lunch, that I hoped would lift my mood, is incredibly meh; mashed up an avocado but it has a slightly weird aftertaste that ruins the whole experience, got some (stupid, I know) low-fat cheese spread that's bland as fuck and I have a croissant but no jam to dip it in. Have a slightly above room temperature can of coke to wash it all down.

FML