IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Ever since I started reading the Dank Memes thread it's been interfering with not reading the Dank Memes thread.

I save up my dank memes reading time so I can have huge 5 hour long blocs of reading it. Wondrous state of mind after the 3rd hour.

I made a pot of meatball minestrone soup and I didn't think the recipe would be enough so I doubled it.

Now I have 9.5kg of soup. I have too much soup.

After eating a carefully weighed out 1.875kg of soup per day, strategically distributed between me and the waifu, we have successfully conquered the monster pot of soup.

$350!! Geez. Was that just the tire or you have to get it towed etc?

With the soup - it wasn't really one that would freeze well due to the pasta in it. If you freeze cooked pasta it ends up being mush when you reheat it later. It was pretty healthy stuff too (313 calories, 22.5g protein per 500g serving) so that made eating it all week easier. 

=)

Theres a comfortable way of sitting on my couch and when i do that i fall asleep. Even when im not tired

I can relate lol. My couch has those built in recliners.... even if I'm not tired if I lay back, gimme an hour or so and I'm gone. dead asleep.

the waifu says it's incredibly hard to wake me up when I fall asleep in them too, she slaps me around or throws stuff at me and I don't even budge.

i cannot lie horizontally without falling asleep. unless its late at night and i have work early the next morning. 

same here, can't even stand vertically too long at work or i fall asleep

Edited by Ivan Ooze

i cannot lie horizontally without falling asleep. unless its late at night and i have work early the next morning. 

haha

i wish i could sleep standing.. or any other way.. back pain sucks. i probably need a new mattress. 

i wish i could sleep standing.. or any other way.. back pain sucks. i probably need a new mattress. 

Had the same problem yesterday and the day before, but it the ache was on the lower right. Because my twin mattress is only one-sided, I just spun it 180 and it seemed to solve the problem.

But if your mattress is cushioned on both sides, I'd just flip it. At least until you get a new one.

My wife noticed there's a spot on the top of my head that's starting to look a bit thinner these days... I fear it's the beginning of my inevitable fate of going bald.