IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

yeah, go with the first one. you don't need a killer 6-core CPU, or 64GB RAM capacity when you're only sticking 16 actual GB in both machines (32 potential is plenty anyway). both the processor and the onboard gpu in the lesser spec one will be fine for HAHA! BUSINESS! purposes.

At work, a robin landed on my computer monitor, pooped down the screen, looked at me for ten seconds and then flew off.

Can't get no respect.

why do you have birds in your office? lol

Who said I worked in an office?

Noone =(

I was just being funny.  :catcry:  :catsuicide:

GOD, thanks for bursting my bubble, Bechuga. I was laughing my ass off for a minute.

Maybe he works in a bird sanctuary :)

It would be much better if he worked in an otherwise completely normal boring office which had an inexplicable bird infestation affecting all facets of business operation.

The woes of my life are not a situational comedy for you to enjoy

What if I contracted avian flu? Did you consider that? I bet you didn't. All you cared about it laughing at my anguish at the hands of a red-titted tyrant.

I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves.

:emotawesomepm9:

At work, a robin landed on my computer monitor, pooped down the screen, looked at me for ten seconds and then flew off.

Can't get no respect.

why do you have birds in your office? lol

Who said I worked in an office?

Noone =(

I was just being funny.  :catcry:  :catsuicide:

GOD, thanks for bursting my bubble, Bechuga. I was laughing my ass off for a minute.

Maybe he works in a bird sanctuary :)

It would be much better if he worked in an otherwise completely normal boring office which had an inexplicable bird infestation affecting all facets of business operation.

What if I contracted aryan flu? Did you consider that? 

You work at the local Pannekoek Haus!

one more question

which is the best monitor here for office work

http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27MP38VQ-B-led-monitor

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/UM.UX6AA.B01

https://www.asus.com/Monitors/VZ239H/

http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-22M38D-B-led-monitor

27 inch looks wayyy too big

i like the look of the asus.

EDIT: they are all pretty budget, the acer seems to have the best reviews

Edited by yek

I'd go with the smaller LG.

btw for trve office werk, two monitors can be handy. I'd go two smaller LGs if within budget.

my fluffball dog farts a lot.  poops on pretty much every walk. 2 or 3 times a day.  i'm going through those green dog poop bags at a pretty good clip. 

Also, did you name him Gabe by chance?

Latest FWP is after watching a three-part unofficial documentary of Christian Weston Chandler on YouTube, I feel like some stones are better left unturned. While I can empathize with the feelings that he had regarding women in his early 20s, I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I'd gone to the lengths of desperation that he did. But that's as much detail about CWC as I'm comfortable with disclosing. I feel that I found out more about him than I wanted to basically.

Does he do that thing where he sniffs the ground everywhere within a 10-20 meter radius before settling on the perfect piece of ground to poop on?

he does a couple of circles sniffing around.. sort of winds up for it or something.. though once or twice he's gone from pee right into poop which was kinda funny because he was lifting the leg to hit a tree and squared up and squatted.  making sure i was paying attention or something. 

his name is Simon aka Simon Zodiac Tiny Murder

http://bthaha.com/ is down for some days now, guess it's over... :(

one of the best torrent sites. RIP (return if possible)

edit: turns out it just moved, hehe

https://bthaha.men/ :^D

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

my fluffball dog farts a lot.  poops on pretty much every walk. 2 or 3 times a day.  i'm going through those green dog poop bags at a pretty good clip. 

The vet put my dog on a diet and suggested green beans as filler when she's hungry. She's farting way less now.

i'v been working all week at work in the freezing cold from 5 in the morning cause a dumb forklift trucker crashed the gate. And today someone stole my cellphone recharger at work when i left my machine 10 minutes to get some coffee and take a shit, i am so fucking dissapointed and pissed. Some fucking people man, they even steal peoples sandwiches from the fridge can you believe that shit??

i think i'm gonna rip off that guys head if i find out who did it

The vet put my dog on a diet and suggested green beans as filler when she's hungry. She's farting way less now.

at first i thought it was the food change but seems he's had a few weeks to get used to it.. sometimes pretty gassy sometimes not.. i found a breath mint bone thing he likes so that's good. breath has improved already. 

he was underweight when i got him and has gained a pound already. he goes back to the vet in aw eek for booster shots so we'll see if i'm over feeding him then.. 

i'v been working all week at work in the freezing cold from 5 in the morning cause a dumb forklift trucker crashed the gate. And today someone stole my cellphone recharger at work when i left my machine 10 minutes to get some coffee and take a shit, i am so fucking dissapointed and pissed. Some fucking people man, they even steal peoples sandwiches from the fridge can you believe that shit??

Try making a nice ham, cheese and carolina reaper hot sauce sandwich and leave it in the fridge.

^why not both? ;^)

FWP: I came so close to getting into chatmm at work tonight. Been buttering up one of the nurses all week and she gave me her login to one of the NHS computers here, which have way less filtered internet than ours.

I got as far as the discord login screen, then it sent an email to my yahoo address to verify it was me logging in from an unknown computer. Opened another tab to sign in only to find personal email is blocked on theirs like it is on ours.

The frustration ugh, so close :cattears:

Back refreshing watmm 500 times an hour and shit horror films I guess

Edited by hello spiral

iTunes update has the program rounding the corners of album artwork. This software is such trash. I need to move to something else.

Yep, sounds about right. The aggravating part is that these little things they do is always justified with "But hey Apple knows just what most people want right? So maybe you're the minority here?" ;)

Don't rip off their head Mister Ooze, buy a packet of size 22 fish hooks (the most miniature of hooks that match fisherman use to catch minnows with on rod and line) and then scatter them into your peanut butter sandwiches. 

Next fucker who eats your sandwiches will be in a whole world of pain, as after maybe two greedy big mouthfuls they'll feel the sensation that something is definitely wrong, but by then it'll be tooo late (hahahh!) Then while their gurgling blood out of their gobs, shitting pools of gutflesh and whimpering in agony you can cut their fucking head off. Then put their head in a sealed clear plastic bag into the fridge (bit like the horses head warning in The Godfather). With a tag saying 'this is what happens if you eat my sandwiches you fucking cunt'. Nobody will ever eat your sandwiches again.

I need to stop reading Clive Barker and books on The Manson Family. Fascinating as it is, its clearly not good for the soul....

Edited by beerwolf

^I wonder if they could hold someone criminally liable for that, actually. Just out of curiosity...this thief stole a sandwich clearly marked for someone else, and they ate it before inspecting it properly, it's their own fault assuming it was fit for human consumption.

I mean, obviously without the cutting their head off parts. Just the fish hook sandwich.

iTunes update has the program rounding the corners of album artwork. This software is such trash. I need to move to something else.

Yep, sounds about right. The aggravating part is that these little things they do is always justified with "But hey Apple knows just what most people want right? So maybe you're the minority here?" ;)

Seriously stupid. Haven't touched iTunes in months...moved to MediaMonkey and it's....okay. Not perfect though. I'll find something else one day. Or just never listen to music again, who knows. :catsuicide:

^I wonder if they could hold someone criminally liable for that, actually. Just out of curiosity...this thief stole a sandwich clearly marked for someone else, and they ate it before inspecting it properly, it's their own fault assuming it was fit for human consumption.

Only in the States. Fuck, I bet it'd be legal to shoot the guy.

yes, your honor, i'm pleading guilty. motherfucker stole my pb&j. i stood my ground and shot him in his fucking face.

judge: we still in florida?

YEH

judge: cool bro u free 2 go