IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

is dating ur housemate a good idea

[...]

make small talk basically, not sure if she thinks im a dick for acting wierd and blasting uk garage all the time

[...]

but i feel like there could be something.

Yeah, you've got this!

I lost the 1 on Skinny Puppy's Harsh Stone White, and I can't seem to get it back.  (Listened through 3 times now.)  Either that or I'm hearing it the way it's supposed to be, and the groove is really awkward.  I don't think that's it though, because there's no way Ohgr could keep up this particular syncopation with any degree of precision.  That's really not his strong suit. 

Why is 6am is so much colder than 2am, anyway?

sun's been away for 4 hours more

SFWP: i'm trying to take a few days off of working on music but i don't know what to do with my time. i don't have any other hobbies i can indulge in or money to go somewhere so i'm just....not doing anything.

Edited by auxien

Sore throats are the worst.

The weather is finally cold enough now that a warmer blanket for the crack of dawn may be necessary.  Why is 6am is so much colder than 2am, anyway?

Because the heatwaves come out at night. Only then they are free to leave this earth and travel onto further astral planes. So longer dark is colder.

Buy a bike/go for a bike ride.

no bike/money.

would probably get bored tbh. walks are boring unless i've got some music to take a break from and ponder or my kitty comes with and he doesn't more than once a day. good idea tho :)

Banging your housemate is fine if everyone knows what the deal is and there is a clear exit strategy . At some point tho someone will likely get more attached than the other and it will get messy. You're welcome

Getting back into skateboarding may have been a mistake. Pretty sure I damaged my ribcage, among a few other smaller injuries over the course of two months. When i sneeze now my ribs pop in the front, even though I landed on my right side.

I stopped after my boards got stolen a little while back. This was probably for the best.

Buy a bike/go for a bike ride.

no bike/money.

would probably get bored tbh. walks are boring unless i've got some music to take a break from and ponder or my kitty comes with and he doesn't more than once a day. good idea tho :)

Bang your housemate

total FWP peeve

no matter how many times i tell my boss that on a mac.. if you need to get a window (like mail or safari) out of your way you can just "command h" to hide the app.. he still just doesn't get it and after every time he uses the work computer i sit down to 10 windows dragged all over the place to be half off the screen etc. 

it makes me a little nuts. 

I have a coworker that doesn't use the command button. They highlight things by dragging (even when something can be easily double clicked) and then go up to file and hit copy, then hit paste. I do like 50% more work because she can't hurry the fuck up.

ive a colleague who has a really hard time finding files even though they're ordered alphabetically. Takes him a few seconds. Learn your abcs ffs

I can't go beyond f without having to go through the abc in my head :(

I cooked the filling for chebureki (Russian dumplings/empanadas) last night, but the smell is still lingering. The fact that it contains onion and garlic might have something to do with it. It's a pleasant, delicious smell. It just won't dissipate.

I'll be making the dough and doing the assembly of the chebureki tonight because I'll be bringing them to work tomorrow for a big luncheon. But I wanted to make sure the filling was cooked first, because last year when I tried frying the dumplings without pre-cooking the inside first, the meat was still raw inside afterwards. Trying to play it safe.

I've been slacking off in my new position at work and just got a lot of praise from my boss on the great work I'm doing. Makes me wonder how hard the previous guy was slacking.

This is probably a fws, sorry.

Edited by Gocab

I've been slacking off in my new position at work and just got a lot of praise from my boss on the great work I'm doing. Makes me wonder how hard the previous guy was slacking.

This is probably a fws, sorry.

{img}jpeg-or-gif-from-Office-Space.lol{/img}

lol rite?