IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bought some 'artisanal' raspberry and a greek yoghurt for breakfast to treat myself in a premium grocery store where everything costs thrice as much compared to regular stores. Started eating today and it was utter shit. Raspberry is just a sour abomination, and yoghurt is not even sweet at all, even with added condensed milk. Had to throw this shit in the bin and eat cornflakes for simpletons instead.

It's okay to use a little honey.

The mkv's of Bored to Death that I downloaded keep lagging and stuttering even after I changed some super secrete vlc settings. Three times I rewound to get the full effect of Zach Galifinakis awkwardly getting hit by some keys and three times the player messed it up.  

Honey mixed with unflavored yogurt is fine but the store bought sweetened yogurts are more like milky pudding than yogurt, bleh.

The fucking farthest left end of my laptop keyboard. The 1, Q, A, and Z keys won't work most of the time when I type. I usually have to copypasta "a" just to make a post. At least with the "1" key I can use a numerical pad override.

Honey mixed with unflavored yogurt is fine but the store bought sweetened yogurts are more like milky pudding than yogurt, bleh.

Yeah, they're pretty bad IMO, have to agree. We typically buy unsweetened greek yoghurt (Costco has a decent one that has absolutely nothing added) and just sweeten to taste, add our own berries etc.

The fucking farthest left end of my laptop keyboard. The 1, Q, A, and Z keys won't work most of the time when I type. I usually have to copypasta "a" just to make a post. At least with the "1" key I can use a numerical pad override.

Can it be repaired or will it be stupid expensive to fix?

Have you tried blowing compressed air under the keys?

41Az5LY2kpL.jpg

I've watched TWO extremely long fan theory videos about the next Star Wars movie for shits and giggles and it was just horrible. I feel extremely dirty now.

Can it be repaired or will it be stupid expensive to fix?

Turns out I fixed it...by simply playing a game on Steam (Risk of Rain 2)...lol. The "A" key to move left was unresponsive at first, but after a few seconds it just got unstuck on its own somehow...and the 1, Q, and Z keys are working now as well. Just bizarre.

Have you tried blowing compressed air under the keys?

41Az5LY2kpL.jpg

I was wondering if a handheld compressed air canister exists. But my laptop already has a proprietary built-in fan dust remover. But that wasn't even the problem as it turns out. I still don't know what caused the keys to become unresponsive in the first place.

I guess something must have got in there and uh... made your keys all sticky... must have been... soda or something.... :whistling:

(glad you got it fixed though!)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I once found out that a "compressed air" can actually doesn't hold air but some flammable gas by, you may have guessed it, spraying it on an open fire. I was indoors also while doing this.

A smarter man would perhaps read the side of the can first.

Good times.

my av is black instead of transparent. arrgh

e: phew crisis averted. now my av is merely badly cropped but I don't feel like doing better

Edited by mushroom

"my content" disappeared, and now there's no simple way for me to check up on the threads I've previously participated in (that I'm aware of, aside from finding them all and opting to "follow this thread" for every single one... but that's not simple at all so I stand by my original whining).

19 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

"my content" disappeared, and now there's no simple way for me to check up on the threads I've previously participated in (that I'm aware of, aside from finding them all and opting to "follow this thread" for every single one... but that's not simple at all so I stand by my original whining).

You can create an Activity Stream to do that, I already made one to emulate the old 'New Posts' or 'New Replies' button or whatever it used to be called.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Unread Content button on literally every page, top right (on desktop at least). or for more specific like manmower said >

"content I posted in" includes a total of 4 threads, and unread content includes all threads.  Activity stream seems to involve me doing a bunch of crap.  None of these options are compatible with my lifestyle.