IGNORED

VHS Head - Midnight Section

oscillik

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine has just arrived, i thought they sent me the wrong thing at first as it was packed inside the sleeve for Freeform's Human LP

just off to make my hat and listen =)

I would recommend using the sleeve for decoration. It's a good piece of art on there.

yeah im looking forward to looking at this sleeve on acid

btw they look like posters not the sleeves, where did you get them? or can i just not see the folds?

i just cut the sleeves apart, the folds are still there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mrgypsum

i always find myself investing heavily into skams output, but vhs head is a beast, TROG was amazing and this is great as well - definitely in the same vein as TROG but a little less of a focus on the technical, and a little more onto the melodies, even if he has to borrow from himself. vhs and com truise are two new artists that have an uncanny ability to channel nostalgia.

it's 'cos you're Irish and not British. ;)

Thank god for that.

come off it! lol

actually, same thing is happening to me... site is fucked...

t-shirts are a good price, tho! worth grabbing 2. not sure how much P&P will be yet tho.

depends who Skam got 'em done by. they might be shit quality, like Fruit of the Loom, like tBd t's were before. now that's a rip-off, if you're paying more than a tenner for a FotL T!

the Warp ones are pretty good quality. well the Plaid Scintilli ones are anyway. wouldn't know bout the others.

i've just ordered and bought up the whole stock.

i'll dye some purple and stick 'em up on the bay for 50 quid.

hand numbered and rubber stamped. bargain.

Tempted by the grey one, but I think I'm too old and fat to fit into most t-shirts these days.

purple XL would look good on you brah..

jeeze, louise! get down the gym, mate. or buy a bicycle? or just go for some walks. nobody should really need larger than an XL.

look after yourself. we Plaid fans must stick together and take of each other. we're much needed in this world today. :)

jeeze, louise! get down the gym, mate. or buy a bicycle? or just go for some walks. nobody should really need larger than an XL.

look after yourself. we Plaid fans must stick together and take of each other. we're much needed in this world today. :)

Don't worry dude, I was exaggerating. None of my tees are bigger than a large, and nearly all of them comfortably incorporate my man-curves.

Archived