IGNORED

Hummus Appreciation Thread

Hautlle

I must have pitta and homemade hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus sometime during this weekend, I simply can't resist. My mouth is wathering from this thread. I'll buy some good olives, filled chillis, veggies and feta to go with it. I'll put it in my mouth and eat it, and when I'm full I'll eat some more because that shit is too good to not be eaten.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll buy some good olives, filled chillis, veggies and feta to go with it.

Oh man. I've only just switched over to the Pro-Olive camp in the last few months. At first I took a few tentative steps towards the black ones. Now I can't stop cramming any olive I can find in any available orifice. I'm gonna throw some clothes on my lithe naked frame and stroll down to the deli right now to procure some assorted olives with which I shall prepare the most boombastic garlic and coriander toasted pitta with Olives, Morrisons' Moroccan hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, Mature Canadian Cheddar, Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh sliced Red Chillies.

I'll buy some good olives, filled chillis, veggies and feta to go with it.

Oh man. I've only just switched over to the Pro-Olive camp in the last few months. At first I took a few tentative steps towards the black ones. Now I can't stop cramming any olive I can find in any available orifice. I'm gonna throw some clothes on my lithe naked frame and stroll down to the deli right now to procure some assorted olives with which I shall prepare the most boombastic garlic and coriander toasted pitta with Olives, Morrisons' Moroccan hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, Mature Canadian Cheddar, Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh sliced Red Chillies.

i really must try a garlic and coriander toasted pitta with Olives, Morrisons' Moroccan hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, Mature Canadian Cheddar, Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh sliced Red Chillies sometime.

hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, might go nicely with red pesto maybe.

anyone know what that red coloured greek hot sauce is called? i like to mix some into my hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus sometimes for extra kick but i can't remember what it's called.

italics and underline buttons don't work.

Are you talking about Ajvar? Ajvar goes well as a complimentary sauce to the hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus. Remember to get the hot stuff, the medium ones are usually kind of bland.

edit: spelling.

edit: no, that's not what you're talking about.

i like that chilli drizzle you get to put on your hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus in nando's. that shit rocks.

Are you talking about Ajvar? Ajvar goes well as a complimentary sauce to the hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus. Remember to get the hot stuff, the medium ones are usually kind of bland.

edit: spelling.

hmm maybe. it's definately a hot one. i don't know, my mrs buys it and i just eat it mixed with my hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus. you only use about half a teaspoon of this or you obliterate the flavour of the hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus. you have to be very careful not to over power the hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus.

Guest Iain C

Interesting story RE hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus: an ex of mine used to pronounce it with a yod, as "hyoo-mous". Like the decayed organic matter. And would not stand for any correction.

Interesting, huh?

Guest disparaissant

anecdote

i once ate an entire thing of hoummuous like in the op with a spoon because i thought i had pita but i didnt and i was really drunk

no

fucking

regrets

lets just call it الحمص

problem solved

Here in the United States we have no compunction in combining the cuisine of many different nations. That said, one of my favorite things is roasted garlic hummus hamos, hommos,hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus and tortilla chips.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've tried hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus with a few things and I generally find it doesn't mix that well, it's best enjoyed plain. I might occasionally stir in a little bit of sweet chilli sauce. I tried it with tortilla chips but it was weird. On toast with a slab or salami is alright. Generally flattened breads are the way to go for hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus.

Guest the anonymous forumite

Has anyone tried Guaccammus (Hummus + Guacamole) ? There are a few recipes online...It's quite good but not as good as Hummus by itself.

i am a master of consuming hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus. My favorite method is to get a big hearty loaf of dark bread from the bakery and tear off tiny bits, dipping them in the hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, and consuming the hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus and bread combination hundreds of times in the night.

The more olive oil in the hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, the better.

And I am a real champ: When I lived in DC I always ate falafel...one place that knew me well made my falafel with hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus crammed in every orifice of the pita wrap, only allowing me minute room to stock up on less worthy vegetables.

Archived