IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

his new album sucks and the doors should be ashamed

He saw this coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1PSalLKmD0

Damn, but I still, and this is aimed to who posted that vid - it's just as ignorant to assume he was talking about 2000s era major label rap, and not every amazing form of electronic music, hip-hop, and the plethora of fusions and offshoots of rock that emerged since his death.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his new album sucks and the doors should be ashamed

He saw this coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1PSalLKmD0

Damn, but I still, and this is aimed to who posted that vid - it's just as ignorant to assume he was talking about 2000s era major label rap, and not every amazing form of electronic music, hip-hop, and the plethora of fusions and offshoots of rock that emerged since his death.

no shit Sherlock, he probably saw Kraftwerk before they became famous worldwide and thought he could get away with making that prediction.

Seriously, this talk just goes on because you envy him! You wish you had what he has and it pisses you off that some superstar is related to the sort of music you listen/produce. Grow up guys.

I'm curious to see who is next.

We've had The Flashbulb (who I actually like fuck you guys), Deadmau5, and now Skrillex.

Where do we go from here? I'll be waiting in my corner.

Seriously, this talk just goes on because you envy him! You wish you had what he has and it pisses you off that some superstar is related to the sort of music you listen/produce. Grow up guys.

I don't know. I think it's really fucking terrible that my high school friend that got a full ride to Juilliard for Jazz Sax that spent all of high school listening to Funk and Jazz records went off to college, and now he posts all the god damn time about how rad he thinks Deadmau5 and more specifically Skrillex are. He even said to me "I'll never make money playing sax" even though he already has and now he won't shut up about the stupid bass drops he makes in ableton with presets that he doesn't know how to even mess with.

I don't envy him, maybe his money, but not his music. I would love it if Wisp or SDC sold out arenas and all I could hear my friends talk about was how they wanted to grab some gear and start cranking out cinematic masterpieces (<-- wisp) or sexy spacey music (<--SDC). But alas this is not reality, and I see those artists whom I truely like and support with my money and ears still have dayjobs, wonky unfunded tours and odd record deals. I'm technically butthurt that the music I listen to is not popular...

Let people hate lol, its part of the thread title, don't be a hate-hater, thats the worse kind of hater. Telling people to grow up in a thread consisting mostly of GIFs of a doofy producer is a waste of your valuable time and besides way to be like the 40th person to be too cool to make fun of skrillex, but cool enough to let themselves be better than everyone by saying they are all haters for having a laugh.

:emotawesomepm9: join the party, toots

also if skrillex was on warp records or skam records or rephlex records u would be crazy about him ur all just posers im serious u guys

quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever written.

Are you... not aware that Sup is a character? Like Steven Colbert.

also if skrillex was on warp records or skam records or rephlex records u would be crazy about him ur all just posers im serious u guys

quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever written.

Are you... not aware that Sup is a character? Like Steven Colbert.

i'm English, what is a Steven Colbert?

I'm not sure which would be the more likely outcome

"yeah, well, I thought Steinvord sounded pretty shit all along. Obviously a joke on Afx's part. Clever guy, that Afx"

"hey, y'know, the more I listen to this Skrillex stuff, the more I hear the hidden depth in it"

Archived