sup

how much candy did u guys get on this halloween! i got almost 8 lbs plus someone hand me a can of tuna lol i think they didnt know its halloween

i was tails from sonic

i'm a diabetic and i am currently dressed as a pathetic and drunken idm nerd. the kids are litterally frightened of me and their parents probably regret taking their kids up to that house that they for some reason had second thoughts about.

best halloween ever.

i probably shouldn't have eaten those mushrooms i have been saving for the new aphex twin album release party.

which would have been me, alone in a dark, empty apartment high on mushrooms having forgotten about the new aphex twin album i just purchased.

Halloween was actually cancelled in most towns around here because of the storm. no trick-or-treaters at all.

wtf u cant cancewl halloween!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Halloween was actually cancelled in most towns around here because of the storm. no trick-or-treaters at all.

wtf u cant cancewl halloween!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

You can cancel Halloween, but you can't cancel SAMHAIN

I had no exposure to trick or treating, but the project editors at work held a halloween afternoon tea on Friday that was full of awesomeness. Marshmallow eyeballs, blood red cupcakes with jack-o-lantern icing, decapitated teddy bear biscuits, gingerbread murder victims, etc. Amazing!

Archived