IGNORED

AW-TEK-ER?

Guest RandySicko

Guest Xenblake

defiantly so.....

However, does anyone know what education Rob & Sean have? It'd be interesting to know if they had studied something or other. Other than hip hop and tagging that is.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

defiantly so.....

However, does anyone know what education Rob & Sean have? It'd be interesting to know if they had studied something or other. Other than hip hop and tagging that is.

i believe they have a PhD in Electro

• 2 weeks later...

I had always thought it was a combination of audio and architecture describing their approach to writing music. Rob Brown having studied architecture and Sean Booth having studied audio engineering.

But this of course is wrong.

If it's pronounced with a Rochdale accent, surely then it's Arr-teck-urrrrrr? That's how they speak up there.

does anyone know what education Rob & Sean have?

Surely they went to a comprehensive school? It's not exactly the most affluent area of the British Isles. Although I seem to remember reading yonks ago that Rob was from Portsmouth or Torquay, or somewhere very much not Northern. Might have been on the old Warp site, or I might've been pissed/imagined it.

I always used to say "aw tek rah" now I know it's wrong and am trying to change, but it's so hard. Gotta say it's not a word I say out loud much anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

nice canvas

my poster is shiny though

bgpeI.jpg

i haev the same poster. it was scanned and printed to canvas + wrapped around frame.

nextq up: draft 7.30

defiantly so.....

Mira Calix! :emotawesomepm9:

nice canvas

my poster is shiny though

bgpeI.jpg

i haev the same poster. it was scanned and printed to canvas + wrapped around frame.

nextq up: draft 7.30

sorry to nitpick, but it's impossible that your canvas was sourced from the same poster - the graphic on the right is cropped on the poster, compared to on your canvas which shows a more complete view.

94S0g.jpg

edit: derp i'm wrong

i can see where the graphic has been shrunken and extended.

touche

Archived