IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

Get the Monomachine first.

I was thinking that. It seems like an awesome all-in-one box, and the sequenceable FX will be fun as shit with what I already have.

I've been wanting one for like 6 years but I've been afraid to dump it on my credit card and too impatient/distracted to save up for it. But fuck it, I'm not getting any younger. It also occurred to me that I could get a used mkII on eBay if I don't need that +Drive business, which I think I won't use much.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this will crash the prices for the first edition surely ……………

I wish they would reissue the CAVITY JOB as an LP with additional stuff from that time episode the same way ……

Too bad Warp cutted them down…………

Well this will crash the prices for the first edition surely ……………

I wish they would reissue the CAVITY JOB as an LP with additional stuff from that time episode the same way ……

Too bad Warp cutted them down…………

How exactly will it crash the prices of the first edition?

First pressing of Twoism sells for fuckloads, even though Twoism is readily available today.

First pressing of Twoism sells for fuckloads, even though Twoism is readily available today.

It's the first repress of Lego Feet so this will cause more people to buy the new one (with add. content) instead of the old vinyl.

Even when you get the whole set for less money than the 1st pressing.

It's the first repress of Lego Feet so this will cause more people to buy the new one (with add. content) instead of the old vinyl.

Even when you get the whole set for less money than the 1st pressing.

Still don't see how this will affect the value of the original pressing. The original pressing holds just as much value to a collector as it always has, and only the hardcore collector will buy it, as has always been the case.

Archived