IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a bit in the first part that reminds me off Crystel from the AI comp. Similar sounds. I really do love this release.

Yeah, in hindsight the first part I mentioned sounds more like Crystel than basscadet.

There is a bit in the first part that reminds me off Crystel from the AI comp. Similar sounds. I really do love this release.

Yeah, in hindsight the first part I mentioned sounds more like Crystel than basscadet.

I wasn't sure if that was the bit you posted or not. I was going on memory.

After many listens I never took notice to that sample, but then it all started to unravel in my mind and started to think, thats that fucking Talk Talk song that was in Vice City, but it would be hard to make out with the warm distortion and gate over the sample in the legofeet track.

Damn, I thought that might be what you were talking about but I couldn't be arsed to find that passage at the moment. Good spot.

that melody really reminds me of another ae track, something off tri repetae i think. maybe Leterel?

It kind of reminds me of the quieter, higher pads in Clipper, now that you mention it. Not a lot, though, because this feels more minor and sadder.

That talk talk sample would probably blow my mind had I been listening to Lego Feet for years but i've only had it a few weeks. However when somebody on here pointed out that Milk DX from the 1st Ae peel session had Milk Dee from Audio 2 rapping (barely perceptiby) all over it my mind was officially blown.

I hope the vinyl reissue is a straight copy of the original, without parts 3 and 4. I've a feeling though that Skam might want to keep the first ever pressing as unique.

i'm pretty sure it's going to be the 20th anniversary edition, i.e. - it will have parts 3 and 4.

and yes, i will still want an original pressing.

Archived