IGNORED

I've been thinking about considering a career as a Stand Up Comedian

oyster

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"i just flew in from Denver, and boy are my arms tired. see, i was strangling the pilot, but he was pretty tough."

I just flew into San Francisco and boy are my arms tired from masturbating in the airplane bathroom.

A man walks into a bar and says "I just got back from the battered women's shelter and boy my arms are tired." Everyone laughed. The man had made them many shelves and was proud of his carpentry skills despite the mockery of his peers.

A man walks into a bar, he feels some slight discomfort but continues walking while paying more attention to where he is going.

A blonde, a brunet and redhead get into a car, they arrive at their destination safely and have a nice "night out with the girls"

Guest Backson

Man goes to doctor, says he's depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. The great clown, Pagliacci, is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up". Man bursts into tears. "But doctor", he says, "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Comic_Rorschach.jpg

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. The smells terrible, and is covered in every imaginable variety of cat. There are cats on the barstools and tables, as well.

The priest grabs the rabbi by the lapels and growls:

"You told me this was a kiddie bar."

• 8 months later...
Guest Social Spastic

Did you hear about the dyslexic rastafarian ???

The Rastafarian

He's Dyslexic

Did you hear about him ? the dyslexic rastafarian ???

doesn't know his B's from his G's

Archived