IGNORED

The Flashbulb - Terra Firma [EP - 2012/12/14 - Bandcamp]

Pitbulle

Without so much as a hint, “Terra Firma”, a release exploring 4 mixes of a song on the upcoming full length album has been released in digital format on Bandcamp for $3. iTunes and other sites may carry it in the coming weeks.

1529908475-1.jpg

http://theflashbulb.bandcamp.com/album/terra-firma

anyone actually listened to the samples? i mean, i know it's teh blahflub and i should expect this sort of thing, but wow, just wow.

Sounds like the music that you'd encounter at an uplifting moment in a Paxil ad where you know the guy isn't going to be angry anymore at the dog that's trying to comfort his best friend with a wet lick and everything is going to be alright.

CHOOSE LIFE

CHOOSE GLAXOSMITHKLINE

Guest tonfarben

Some tracks of the flashbulb I really like. The first track (the radioversion) of this EP does not belong to them. The second track is much better, in my humble opinion. But nothing from him yet could beat his track "warm hands in cold fog". I know he does strange and cheesy music. But some really shiny gems he has made, also.

The terra firma remix by abdominal twitch makes me want to puke. The Bartel Remix is uninspired and boring. Again, just my opinion.

Just my two cents. Now you can move on making funny names of him. I like that game. :-)

Benn must have found love and now his GF is telling him how to make his songs.

NEVER NEVER listen to your GF's input...

That or he is slowly turning gay on us or losing his mind. I miss his older stuff.

Archived