IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

Yeah didn't he say he already had some innovative stuff around..

It's like he makes something and then decides to make something innovative again and again but never release cos it's not mind blowing haha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of that tussticles one is actually Impakt here off watmm..

I donated some money for him to help save his cat a year or so ago and in exchange I got every song he's ever made and lots of those are in there. Including Acid Brother, Tuss Summer, etc.

oh. you don't want to share those, do you? i can't locate downloads of tusscore 20000, the acid dream, congo acid2, and tuss return bit. the one's i found are 96, 128, 192 kbps... do you have good quality ones? it's some great comedy, and solid tunes, too, which is a rare mix.

I wouldn't mind but I think he sells his music, for money?... I don't want to offend him.. If he gives me the green light I can send em' to you.

oh, i didn't see anything for sale when i searched around. i'd pay for those. great summer tunes.

Guest Rulohead32

Well, about the innovation:

here in Spain we have an equivalent idiom to "giving a shit" that is "sudar la polla" (it could be something literally translated to "sweat the cock"). So what Richard should do about music nowadays, even idm, is that, sudar la polla and do whatever he wants, not caring if it's never been heard or if it hasn't been heard in decades. I'm sure then it will be different of all.

Guest Rulohead32

First off Autechres Exai and then BoCs Harvest moon or whatever they called it. And later this year: NEW APHEX TWIN RELASE!

JUZRm.gif

dunno man, i chatted to him for a few hours and its not like he was bullshitting anything, we just chatted about his opinions and attitudes to music, once i told him i dont actually like his music all that much, im into 4/4 groovelocked techno, and then everyone stopped giving a shit that he was who he was and just started with the usual rambling party chat and jokes, he ended up being a pretty funny, sound guy. i expected him to be the sort of guy who gets fed up of photos aswell but he was not bothered atall. he partied for the whole weekend aswell.

also, what on earth is unbelievable about him working on music that he wants to be mindblowing? its not even like thats information.

that's cool!

Guest dylanmcknd

Wow. These past two pages are the most interesting things I've heard in afx speculation in a long time.

He's not on any of the usual summer festival line-ups. Makes me think its "studio time" :music:

interesting indeed.... any particular festivals he's absent from that he would usually be at?

Guest Rulohead32

He's not on any of the usual summer festival line-ups. Makes me think its "studio time" :music:

interesting indeed.... any particular festivals he's absent from that he would usually be at?

Sónar 2013

hmm! Yeah I don't know much about the big festivals and whatnot but I seem to recall sonar being a rather big one?

Anyways I hope this means studio time.

Archived