IGNORED

Alberto Balsam: Just me or does not everyone know it's a line of hair care products

eh Speedy

In the US, I guess unless you grew up in the 80's or something, I'm not sure you'd know that Alberto Balsam (not "Alberto Balsalm") was a line of hair care products including the famous Alberto VO5 shampoo.

Is this stuff still around in the UK. I don't hardly see or hear about it here in the US anymore.

http://www.google.co...fDIKziQL41MHEAQ

Just found it funny that no one ever mentions this.

lol, yeah but it doesn't bother me. If just one person learns something, my job is done.

Just out of curiosity though: now that your job is done, what will you be doing next?

edit: my vote goes to original italian pizza recipes

VO5 sucks man, that's like the government cheese of shampoos

Ah come on, it's like a dollar and I don't have enough hair for it to matter whether i need moisture rich extra body or anything.

Ah come on, it's like a dollar and I don't have enough hair for it to matter whether i need moisture rich extra body or anything.

i'm all about dr. bronners. concentrated to fuck so you only need a few drops, which means it lasts for more than a year.

plus the packaging is alluring

soaplabel.png

i keep fucking telling people that the percussion in it reflects a barbershop/hair cuttery

the scooting of the heavy chair, the snips of the scissors, etc.

im the only one that hears it though.

SPD: Come to the Aphex Twin Subforum Principal's office at 0900 tomorrow - please bring your badge, gun, and signed copy of GAK on CD - your services are no longer needed. :facepalm::tongue:

:sad: There are people on here that were born in the 90's, but i suppose this is akin to just telling the man on a spiritual quest what's at the top of the mountain. Resigning right away sir :cry:

i keep fucking telling people that the percussion in it reflects a barbershop/hair cuttery

Nice. I had not put that together. I never thought of it as scissors, but a typewriter....but it really doesn't sound like a typewriter either.

SPD: Come to the Aphex Twin Subforum Principal's office at 0900 tomorrow - please bring your badge, gun, and signed copy of GAK on CD - your services are no longer needed. :facepalm::tongue:

:sad: There are people on here that were born in the 90's, but i suppose this is akin to just telling the man on a spiritual quest what's at the top of the mountain. Resigning right away sir :cry:

Nice. I had not put that together. I never thought of it as scissors, but a typewriter....but it really doesn't sound like a typewriter either.

In case you missed the mention in a recent thread, that sound is a mic inside a metal ammunition box - explains those early images of James posing with shotguns and rifles...

i'm all about dr. bronners. concentrated to fuck so you only need a few drops, which means it lasts for more than a year.

plus the packaging is alluring

soaplabel.png

I dunno if it's worth the trade-off of that crazy religious propaganda though!

For the record, I didn't know, I care, and I now feel educated.

AND I love Dr. Boner's soap. The lavender shit is nice. Had been using peppermint for a while which in my opinion is too strong. Burns my ass hole when the foam drips from my head to my ass.

Archived