IGNORED

Boards of Canada just tweeted

ZmillA

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pitchfork just stated that "They are definitely working on new material, but there is nothing in the cards at the moment in terms of a scheduled release."

from a rep at WARP

official. no album in 2012. Why even put up the black box then? Last time they did that the TCH ep was announced a few months later.

:cerious:

Guest ruiagnelo

I love BoC; they are probably my favorite musicians of all. And i love all the mystery that surrounds them almost as much as i love their music.

But there are plenty of other musicians from whom i expect a new record real bad. Maybe it is because i think i have enough BoC, even if it is too little. Or maybe it is because there are other artists which i feel still need to prove me something else and to fulfill me.

Of course new material is always welcome, but if it won't be more, then it's ok for me.

I wonder why this neurotic anxiety for new material is almost morbid when we speak of BoC. And i wonder if anyone else thinks just as i do...

This is why you don't follow a cryptic answer from a Facebook page, most likely not run by the band anyway.

Remember, the internet is evil. Go outside.

I love BoC; they are probably my favorite musicians of all. And i love all the mystery that surrounds them almost as much as i love their music.

But there are plenty of other musicians from whom i expect a new record real bad. Maybe it is because i think i have enough BoC, even if it is too little. Or maybe it is because there are other artists which i feel still need to prove me something else and to fulfill me.

Of course new material is always welcome, but if it won't be more, then it's ok for me.

I wonder why this neurotic anxiety for new material is almost morbid when we speak of BoC. And i wonder if anyone else thinks just as i do...

yeah, i'd be fine if they never released another record again. three albums of solid magic are enough for me.

No.

Pitchfork is not a source to be trusted. The supposed comment from Warp only states what it does. At any rate, it means since new material is on the way, an album should be released soon and not in like 5 years.

I'm sick of these hipster douchebags who pretend they know things and then post them with such arrogant claim of legitimacy and then everybody on facebook gets disappointed.

at twoism

absolute lols

Guest ruiagnelo

as a future architect, one of my dreams is to actually build a church devoted to the boc cult

i take as guaranteed that watmm will be there to support me. innit

rodheh is still going on about pitchfork? some things don't change.

don't get me wrong, I agree with him on the whole 'Pitchfork just as clueless as everyone' sentiment, but the way he said it was as if the Facebook monosyllable response has more authority. Which is just redonkulous.

jesus, pitchfork is not a blog run by kids, it's a serious site that got a serious statement from warp. serious business gies.

and what made me laugh in his comment was:

everybody on facebook gets disappointed

because it's hilarious.

No.

Pitchfork is not a source to be trusted. The supposed comment from Warp only states what it does. At any rate, it means since new material is on the way, an album should be released soon and not in like 5 years.

I'm sick of these hipster douchebags who pretend they know things and then post them with such arrogant claim of legitimacy and then everybody on facebook gets disappointed.

at twoism

absolute lols

holy shit lol, people get fierce when they get trolled by their favorite band

as a future architect, one of my dreams is to actually build a church devoted to the boc cult

i take as guaranteed that watmm will be there to support me. innit

some other church has beaten you to it

07NrJ.jpg

apparently some church in Bettlach, Switzerland

Archived